Trusted Contributor

@Pook wrote:

Can't imagine anyone wanting to and watching for a continuous 12 hours.

@Pook 

I do.  It's called a "hard sell".

Honored Contributor

I thought grilling season is just about over for many of us. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle 

BINGO! Time to clear the warehouse of unsold end of season (for many) stockpile.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Many people grill year around.  Often I see my neighbor out grilling in the snow.  He uses a smoker too.  He's really into it and brings me samples.

Honored Contributor

@JJK1954 

I'm watching  the NFL pre-game and will be watching the games all day and night.....Awww "shucks" I'll miss all the Traeger presentations....

😉😄 🏈smileys-cheerleading-755332.gif

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Good 4 U.  Likewise. I will  be watching off and on to see if Isaac will be selling wine with happy dance

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@JJK1954 

I'm watching  the NFL pre-game and will be watching the games all day and night.....Awww "shucks" I'll miss all the Traeger presentations....

😉😄 🏈smileys-cheerleading-755332.gif

@Spurt 

If you had a Traeger, you be smokin a 10 pound brisket, a dozen brats, half dozen chicken wings, corn on the cob, a pot of bbq beans, and Mac, bacon, and cheese casserole while watching football all day and night ensconced in yer LazyBoy with a beer in hand.  Ready fer yer dinner.  

🏈👍🇺🇸🍺😳

Honored Contributor

I spent some time (about 5 sec) wondering why anyone would buy a grill this time of year.  Just something else to have to store away for the winter in many places.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

We grill & Traeger year round.  We've had ours from qvc for maybe 2 years.  We love it.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I spent some time (about 5 sec) wondering why anyone would buy a grill this time of year.  Just something else to have to store away for the winter in many places.

@Kachina624 

Where I live, it's grillin year round.  👍
Got my grill goin right now.  Clams and mussels, wagyu rib eye steaks, corn on the cob, asparagus. 

~Life is short. Eat well. You could die tomorrow.~