Esteemed Contributor

If I wanted a Traeger grill I would go to Costco. They have them periodically as a road show. And probably a better price. At least if I had to return it there would be no shipping fee. Our grilling season is coming up (who am I kidding, it's all year round). The weather is finally cooling off (under 100) this week. Whoo hoo.

Honored Contributor

@EatWell wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@JJK1954 

I'm watching  the NFL pre-game and will be watching the games all day and night.....Awww "shucks" I'll miss all the Traeger presentations....

😉😄 🏈smileys-cheerleading-755332.gif

@Spurt 

If you had a Traeger, you be smokin a 10 pound brisket, a dozen brats, half dozen chicken wings, corn on the cob, a pot of bbq beans, and Mac, bacon, and cheese casserole while watching football all day and night ensconced in yer LazyBoy with a beer in hand.  Ready fer yer dinner.  

🏈👍🇺🇸🍺😳

@EatWell 

Nope Condo Assoc requires you to have your grill 10 feet away from condo buildings (local fire ordinance), Im not about to lug out a heavy grill and put it back again, and then there's storage issues!....  If I want good barbeque I'll just order delivery from a restaurant here....lots of good options here in Texas and NO CLEAN-UP 😁

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
@JJK1954. Nobody has to have anything on QVC shoved down their throats for 12
hours. Have you not heard of free will? It enables us to turn off the TV set when something doesn't interest us and go do something else other than watch it.
Trusted Contributor

All of us that are frequent watchers of QVC already know that the daily TSV is always shown several times a day.

Besides if we didn't already have one, which we use on an regular basis, I would buy one for husband for christmas.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt  That little cheerleader just cracks me up !!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@Spurt  That little cheerleader just cracks me up !!  LOL

@LindaSal 

Glad you like it! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@EatWell wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@JJK1954 

I'm watching  the NFL pre-game and will be watching the games all day and night.....Awww "shucks" I'll miss all the Traeger presentations....

@Spurt 

If you had a Traeger, you be smokin a 10 pound brisket, a dozen brats, half dozen chicken wings, corn on the cob, a pot of bbq beans, and Mac, bacon, and cheese casserole while watching football all day and night ensconced in yer LazyBoy with a beer in hand.  Ready fer yer dinner.  

🏈👍🇺🇸🍺😳

@EatWell 

Nope Condo Assoc requires you to have your grill 10 feet away from condo buildings (local fire ordinance), Im not about to lug out a heavy grill and put it back again, and then there's storage issues!....  If I want good barbeque I'll just order delivery from a restaurant here....lots of good options here in Texas and NO CLEAN-UP 😁

@Spurt    And what would an average person living alone, do with all that food?  It would feed an army.  That's my food budget for 2 months, not to mention my fridge isn't big enough to store it.

I vote for delivery.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@EatWell wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@JJK1954 

@Spurt 

🏈👍🇺🇸🍺😳

@EatWell 

@Spurt    And what would an average person living alone, do with all that food?  It would feed an army.  That's my food budget for 2 months, not to mention my fridge isn't big enough to store it.

I vote for delivery.

@Kachina624 

Last night I went to a friend's house for movie night....So today I just decided to relax and stay home and watch the NFL games alone..Yep, I think all that food would last me for months..DELIVERY! DELIVERY! DELIVERY!.😄

Esteemed Contributor

My brother purchased a Traeger TSV from The Q last year, and LOVES it. I've never seen anyone as excited about a grill, as he is. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@JJK1954. Nobody has to have anything on QVC shoved down their throats for 12
hours. Have you not heard of free will? It enables us to turn off the TV set when something doesn't interest us and go do something else other than watch it.

Beiieve it or not there are people out there who watch QVC for 12-15 hours a day. ( Raises hand ! )....