Respected Contributor

Trac phone rep needs to step into 2023

Of course she's using the old information as a sales tactic, but cell phones no longer require contracts and all the different fees she mentioned.

Honored Contributor

Re: Trac phone rep needs to step into 2023

No idea what you're talking about, but I have friends who still have cell phone contracts.  Monthly payments, etc.

What specifically was she saying (on QVC or HSN?) that you don't think is true?

Occasional Contributor

@ellaphant I also have no idea what you are talking about. I have a regular cell phone plan with fees etc, and that plan works for me and it is my choice to have a traditional cell phone plan.  I have noticed that you talk smack on just about every product QVC has to offer, for example your comments on every product Josie Maran presents.  Not sure why you even watch QVC. I understand that you have the right to comment whatever you want, but your comments are largely negative and that seems very shallow to me.  

Contributor

There's also the cost of the actual phone which is a big expense these days.

Every tracfone presentation I've ever seen includes a new phone with the cost of the minutes, etc., which seems to make it a reasonable expense...not monthly payments for years. 

I like the thought of the low expense and a new phone but we are too entrenched in the iPhone, iPad, Mac world to change now; to retrain would be a headache I don't want to deal with. 

Esteemed Contributor

There are so many choices out there now...iphones, Android, so many plans. There is surely something out there for everyone's need and budget. Personally I have no need for a phone that's costs thousands. But would never put down anyone who did. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth