Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

I've purchased Northern nights towels. They're great!!!

@SurferWife ~ I'm curious to know what the shipping fee to Hawaii is?  Thank you.

@AKgirl2...$24.47...which is why I'm not buying them. I'll wait for. Free shipping offer.

@SurferWife ~ same s/h fee of 24.47 to AK...I don't foresee free s/h offer for towels anytime soon:/

Honored Contributor

They are nice looking towels, but why just two washcloths?  I always buy extra washcloths when I buy towels because they wear out faster and I can never find ones to match perfectly.

Four towels and two washcloths?  Weird configuration in my book.

Respected Contributor

The towels do look nice and I could seriously use a new set. However, I need 2 towels/4 hand towels/4 washrags. This to me seems like more what I need and use, but I don't need two sets of the same color for a total of eight large towels.

this configuration isn't good for me

Esteemed Contributor

Well I don't think I have seen towels as a TSV for quite a long time.  OP do you have suggestions for what they should be,offering??

Respected Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

Well I don't think I have seen towels as a TSV for quite a long time.  

They said it's been 6 years.  I love the last towels I got from QVC and I've been thinking of getting some new ones, so I'll probably pick this up.  Although I don't really need 4 bath towels for the price it's still worth getting.  HSN did a 13 piece set just recently too..

Esteemed Contributor
These are gorgeous! Like the price and the colors, and Northern Nights brand. Thanks @bamafantastic for drawing my attention to this TSV.
Esteemed Contributor

I just added to my towel/washcloth supply....12 washcloths three towels for $50.00....free shipping...Blair.com.....

Respected Contributor

I remember when I looked at Qvc to find things that were innovative and different and things I could not go to any store and buy. 

Trusted Contributor

Kohls or Walmart are my "go - to's" for towels.  Need more washcloths than anything else.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

I bet the hosts were thinking how do I make a few towels sound like the greatest thing on earth and why you would buy them at Q and pay shipping.  Maybe they are made of some special material that soaks up the water off your body and moisturizes it at the same time.