Honored Contributor

@forest4thetrees...I live in HI and @AKgirl2 lives in AK. Our shipping is always much higher than the mainland.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

If Northern Nights towels are anything like their sheets, they must be amazing.

I have two sets of NN sheets and they are my favorite.  The best quality sheets.

I thought the same thing.   I love NN sheets.   Well they shipped on the 25th so that was fast.  Not sure when I'll get them as I-80 has been closed a couple times in the last week and it's still snowing.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Frequent Contributor

I like "home goods" also and am well aware that homegoods sell. Again I was just kinda "scratching my head" at towels being the TSV. As I have already stated I guess it stems from being a 20+ year shopper. The TSV's and reason "I" shopped was to find great unusual things that you couldn't find anywhere else. Yes Jewelry is sold elsewhere but not all brands sold are available to all areas, and yes make-up is sold everywhere but not always brands available to me before the onslot of internet shopping! I thought the TSV was supposed to be a WOW item and towels ain't a WOW. High quality towels can be bought anywhere and everywhere. And come on what can ya say for a solid hour about towels? I tried to watch the presentation and they droned over and over the colors ad nauseaum. It's a towel you dry off with it.

Honored Contributor

@KittyPurry wrote:

I like "home goods" also and am well aware that homegoods sell. Again I was just kinda "scratching my head" at towels being the TSV. As I have already stated I guess it stems from being a 20+ year shopper. The TSV's and reason "I" shopped was to find great unusual things that you couldn't find anywhere else. Yes Jewelry is sold elsewhere but not all brands sold are available to all areas, and yes make-up is sold everywhere but not always brands available to me before the onslot of internet shopping! I thought the TSV was supposed to be a WOW item and towels ain't a WOW. High quality towels can be bought anywhere and everywhere. And come on what can ya say for a solid hour about towels? I tried to watch the presentation and they droned over and over the colors ad nauseaum. It's a towel you dry off with it.

OK, so towels aren't your thing. But year in and year out of the same old TSV's (My Pillow, Vitamix, Dyson, Frost Guard, Serta, Halo,  Dooney, Susan Graver or any other junk clothing you can find cheaper at the mall) it was refreshingly wonderful to see something new. There hadn't been a Northern Nights towel TSV for 6 years! 

How about that same six year rotation for all the repetitive TSV's, then we will accept complaints about a bath towel TSV. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
@bamafantastic,
It was a fine towel set. Good sizes. Unbeatable value. A welcome TSV.

But you write with such a lack of appreciation it makes me think you've never had opportunity to feel and use a really, REALLY good towel.
My mother would've said exactly what you did. "It's a towel you dry off with it. And because of that, I grew up drying off with junk towels.