Honored Contributor

Re: Top of My Xmas List

[ Edited ]

@MrSour wrote:

@Spurt  I am a fan. You love football

@MrSour 

I sure love my NFL Football.....  smileys-cheerleading-755332.gif🏈

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

@Spurt as do I. One of the best things my wife and I have done was to go the Boston college and army game at West Point. After the teary eye ceremony the cadets put on we saw a great game on a beautiful fall day in n.y. always said it was something we wanted to do again but never made the trip again. Now with age under consideration their is a steep hill you have to walk up to get to the field that probably would be iffy.

Honored Contributor

Re: Top of My Xmas List

[ Edited ]

@MrSour wrote:

@Spurt as do I. One of the best things my wife and I have done was to go the Boston college and army game at West Point. After the teary eye ceremony the cadets put on we saw a great game on a beautiful fall day in n.y. always said it was something we wanted to do again but never made the trip again. Now with age under consideration their is a steep hill you have to walk up to get to the field that probably would be iffy.

@MrSour 

That game sounds like a very meaningful and fun experience.  Well football is a "religion" here in Texas whether its high school, college, or NFL......And just to set the record straight, NO I'm NOT a Cowboy fan Smiley Wink 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

@Spurt Yeah it was  Patriots fan now a Tampa bay fan???? Ha Ha

Honored Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

@Spurt Yeah it was  Patriots fan now a Tampa bay fan???? Ha Ha

@MrSour 

So you're following Tommy --- LOL......Smiley Wink

Im a fan of the team without a name, formerly Redskins, and they haven't been to a Super Bowl in 29 yrs.... 😄 at least I have fond memories of the Joe Gibbs years...

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Set of 2 No Touch Hand Tools w/Carabiner and Keychain -- NOT.

I know a few guys on my Christmas list who would appreciate the gifts. @rms1954 

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

Oh joy .... today TSV Dyson Fan and Sunday Woman Very HappyTSV Shark "robot" vacumn...the great gift hits on QVC just keep coming🙄🙄🙄

Neither are on my top 5 Christmas presents...must be me😉

@rms1954 

@homedecor1 

The best job in the world must be QVC Buyer you just hit the RE-ORDER button as they have for the last 5 or 6 years and your done with your Christmas Gift Ordering.

Woman Very Happy

Let's see---various lights (flashlights/lanterns) The Dyson heater, Dyson and various vacuums, Halo chargers, Fire Tablets, Muk Luks, PJ's, throws....Flash Pad.., remote control toys,..and "gourmet" food...and you are all set for the holidays...

@Spurt.  You left the almighty gift for the person who has everything off your list...POURPORI!!!!  What would Christmas be without it?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

Oh joy .... today TSV Dyson Fan and Sunday Woman Very HappyTSV Shark "robot" vacumn...the great gift hits on QVC just keep coming🙄🙄🙄

Neither are on my top 5 Christmas presents...must be me😉

@rms1954 

@homedecor1 

The best job in the world must be QVC Buyer you just hit the RE-ORDER button as they have for the last 5 or 6 years and your done with your Christmas Gift Ordering.

Woman Very Happy

Let's see---various lights (flashlights/lanterns) The Dyson heater, Dyson and various vacuums, Halo chargers, Fire Tablets, Muk Luks, PJ's, throws....Flash Pad.., remote control toys,..and "gourmet" food...and you are all set for the holidays...

@Spurt.  You left the almighty gift for the person who has everything off your list...POURPORI!!!!  What would Christmas be without it?

@Kachina624 

Thanks so much for reminding me....how could I forget 

Amazon.com: Poo-Pourri Before-You-go Toilet Spray, 2 Fl Oz Secret Santa & 2  Fl Oz Merry Spritzmas Scent (2 Count): Home & Kitchen

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal 

Yes I noticed this also🙄now HSN is becoming just like QVC -- pushy sales and same ole same ole!  

Honored Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal 

Longtime QVC (and I mean over 25+ years) know the way "QVC used to be a shopping experience to find unique and unusual things at great prices."

I've bought many gifts and things over the years -- some things I still use.

Things they sell are no longer unique and can be found at other retailers. In addition, many retailers offer real sales, discounts and FREE shipping & free returns. 

I'm sure it seems "negative"  that I'm sure is because many of us here remember when it was quality Value Convenience and a fun place to shop.  I'm personally disappointed how it's changed☹️