Honored Contributor

@sktchy 

I was so impressed with the .97-$3 ornaments in WM.  You'd never know they were so nicely priced.

I also think their home decor Christmas selections are beautiful.  Tomorrow I plan to buy a "teardrop" swag w/buffalo check ribbon, pine cones and skates for my front door ($16.68).

Our store has been remodeled and the home section is really nice now.

Honored Contributor

Re: T: Top of My Xmas List

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Roscoe the Rascal 

Longtime QVC (and I mean over 25+ years) know the way "QVC used to be a shopping experience to find unique and unusual things at great prices."

I've bought many gifts and things over the years -- some things I still use.

Things they sell are no longer unique and can be found at other retailers. In addition, many retailers offer real sales, discounts and FREE shipping & free returns. 

I'm sure it seems "negative"  that I'm sure is because many of us here remember when it was quality Value Convenience and a fun place to shop.  I'm personally disappointed how it's changed☹️

@homedecor1 

Family/Friends/Co-Workers used to marvel at the unique gifts I purchased from QVC....sadly now its stuff I see pretty much everywhere.... Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”