Honored Contributor

Re: Top 5 all time fav QVC purchase

@brbfromTX wrote:
Twilight turtle
Luminara flameless candle light strand for the Christmas tree
Beleek bunny-shaped basket
VPH Illuminated snowman with children scene under glass
Tie: Dennis Basso printed faux fur hooded jacket & D & B Hobo w/logo lock in ivy

oh my gosh what?? I need to look into these. I bet they are amazing! I didn't know they existed.

Valued Contributor

HappyDaze I hope you can still get them too! We've had them for at least 3 Christmases now. They are treasured!
Honored Contributor

@brbfromTX wrote:
HappyDaze I hope you can still get them too! We've had them for at least 3 Christmases now. They are treasured!

I am definitely going to look for them. I've GOT to have them, lol! I bet they make the most gorgeous Christmas tree!

Trusted Contributor

1.  Eternagold hoop earrings (several pairs of various sizes)

2.  Shark stick vac that was a TSV last month

3.  14k yellow gold and turquoise bead necklace  (bought years ago when it was affordable)

4.  14k yellow gold and turquoise leverback earrings (bought way back as a purchase with purchase during a gem week)

5.  14k yellow gold 18 inch sparkle chain necklace (bought recently as an "as is" item)

Esteemed Contributor

All time fave and probably most expensive: Real Flame oak fireplace TSV from November, 2006. I can recall because it was featured just weeks after I moved into my present house and I was missing a fireplace.

Things I use daily:

LG jewlry armoire- $99.00 TSV from well over 10 years ago

LG make up box- $19.99 at the Frazer outlet. I have  a tiny master bath. Need this!

IML ceramic watches (I have black, white and blush.) Wear one almost daily.

CE 4 qt. pressure cooker LTS

Tatcha cleansing oil

Okay, that's six. Jockey Skimmies might be #7.

Honorable Mention to my entire Linea wardrobe and 14k & 18k gold from back in the day.

Respected Contributor

A Jessica Holbrook linen blazer. a Nutcracker sweatshirt, a Nutcracker Christmas ornament, a Susan Graver skirt (Toteables), and Susan Graver peachskin shells (that buttoned at the neck).

All these were bought ages ago. I wore the blazer for only 10 years, but the rest I still use!

Esteemed Contributor

18k gold bracelet

Affinity diamond cross pendant on white gold chain

Pilates

black sleeveless Susan Graver ponte knit dress

BE Faux Tan

Valued Contributor

HappyDaze check Ebay for the set of 6 luminara strand. I don't think the Q has them anymore. I didn't see them on the luminara.com website either. They were expensive but I remember using EasyPay. Maybe they will have them again before Christmas in July is over. Good luck!!!
Respected Contributor

Hello, Nikki1027 and welcome. Smiley Happy

My top 5 favorite purchases from QVC are:

Nick Chavez Traditions Yucca Root Shampoo and Conditioner Duo

Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite Serum

Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite Hydrating/Thickening Styling Gel

..................................................................Hmm.....only made it to 3. Technically the shampoo and conditioner are 2 items, so that counts as 4. Smiley Tongue Suffice to say though, I like Nick Chavez' products a lot. Smiley Very Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

DreamJeannes

Rocket Grill

Bare Minerals

Ojon (no longer sold on Q)

Jewelery - sorry I can't pick a fave - too many pieces from Michael Dawkins, Robert Lee Morris and Carolyn Pollack plus some generic "Silver Style" pieces

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."