Honored Contributor

Re: Too much change, too fast!

@lovescats wrote:

I don't think it has anything to do with people being tech savvy.   I think these forums are just set up cheap.   Qvc is just cutting the budget on everything.  Why wouldn't qvc want the subforums for the things they sell?   I feel bad because even though I don't like to post on everything I like to read the stuff in viewpoints and elsewhere.

I am tech savvy and this is a mess, too many familiar things gone, to many changes and oh yes still glitches

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
New Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@SpoiledRottenGreatDane wrote:

I think it will take time to get used to the new layout. Edited to add: why the heck did I lose 99% of my posts??? I think my post count used to be around 9,000.

They said that registration dates would only go back to 2010 now.  And many of our post counts would also go down.

Where did they say this? I just registered last week and am still pretty new to this site, but I've been posting occasionally. When I got on this morning, all of my posts were gone! (I also started a new topic yesterday in Mom to Mom, but it is gone, so I don't know if I should make a new one or wait and see if they put my old one back).

Frequent Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I think it will take time to get used to the new layout. Edited to add: why the heck did I lose 99% of my posts??? I think my post count used to be around 9,000.

They said that registration dates would only go back to 2010 now.  And many of our post counts would also go down.

Ah, ok. I obviously missed that part. Woman Embarassed

Contributor

I do not like any of the changes made recently.  What was the purpose.  What a mess.

Trusted Contributor

@VeeVee wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

Where did they say this? I just registered last week and am still pretty new to this site, but I've been posting occasionally. When I got on this morning, all of my posts were gone! (I also started a new topic yesterday in Mom to Mom, but it is gone, so I don't know if I should make a new one or wait and see if they put my old one back).

I still think that our post counts are messed up further by the sub-categories being eliminated.  I have no proof, but I'm sticking with my theory.