Super Contributor

Re: Too many presentations of the same old products. It needs to be curtailed.

I agree with many of the brands already mentioned...IT, Josie, Dooney, Susan Graver, etc..  I would also like to add Prive Revaux sunglasses.  Seems like every “Style” show I watch has these sunglasses in them. And the presentations go on what seems like forever.  Also really tired of seeing “Breezies” in these shows.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Frequent Contributor

@NYCGal1 wrote:
I have been a QVC customer for a long time, I have finally started paying attention and realizing that their prices are outrageous!! If you saw that same blouse/sweater on a hanger in a store, you would never pay upwards of $50 for it. Also, a new line of clothes appears (Kim Gravel for example) with reasonable prices. And then boom!! Everything goes up by at least 40%, once she becomes popular. I hate being manipulated. Susan Graver?? Prices are laughable for really ugly clothing. LOGO? I wouldn’t be caught dead in those circus shirts.

You nailed it!...couldn’t have said it better myself!...

Valued Contributor

Susan graver and Lori with all her junk

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Do you remember when six minutes were allotted for the presentation of each item, with the exception of the TSV?  I think if they went back to that time limit it would really help move things along and viewers (the ones with the cash) might actually watch and buy.  Giving an hour time slot to a scooter for physically-challenged people is an immediate turn-off.  Giving an hour to a vacuum cleaner is an immediate turn-off.  JMO but the world is moving much more quickly now and the on-air presentations need to be improved.

Super Contributor

You were reading my mind, Jamstan.  I am so tired of seeing the Prive Revaux sunglasses.  Were on again today in AM Style.  Enough already! Woman Frustrated

Super Contributor

Those are two of my favorite 3 brands because those are the clothes I wear in retirement - casual and reasonably priced.