Esteemed Contributor

Re: Too many presentations of the same old products. It needs to be curtailed.

@keithsmom65 wrote:

Just venting again, but why does the Q constantly show an overload of most of the products they have a stake in? I don't care, I am tired of the overload.

Some of them are good products, but too frequent air time on many.

Philosophy- good grief, two hours.

Josie Maran- oh good grief, too much too often

IT Cosmetics- too much too often

D&C-but it's their line

Isaac Mizrahi-too often

Can you name others?

Thanks.

I will drink to this comment and all comments on this thread and I don't even dirnk!

Frequent Contributor

AMEN!!  Along with Anybody & Cuddle Dudds.  When those come on or I see the schedule ahead of time, I always tune to another channel.  Even the shoe shows are getting to be so predictable-the same brands all the time.  why don't they switch it up and have brands that are rarely given a presentation be featured for a change?  there are a lot of cute shoes online but most don't get presented.  I don't want to see the same brands all the time--over & over.

that's why sales are down--boredom.

Esteemed Contributor

They bought too many and can't sell them. No one wants them.

Respected Contributor

I cannot watch Philosophy anymore.  Not wild about the vendors ever since the original lady left and the ingredient lists in their products is mostly chemicals I can't pronounce.  Amazing Grace fragrance which I used to njoy changed and none of these "flavors" of fragrance and soaps appeal to me as they are all created in a lab.

Honestly, ever since Lisa Robinson left I've lost any interest in watching.  I found her voice very soothing and I could put QVC on and relax and fall asleep.  I can't think of another host I like cept for maybe Sandra Bennett(?). 

The clothing shows do nothing for me.  Nor does cooking, mattresses, silver or diamonique jewelry.  I get more entertainment reading and commenting on these various forums rather than watch the Q.  Cat Surprised

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

I meant Lisa Robertson.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Valued Contributor

I agree with everyone; and I hope Someone with some Power at the Q reads these posts and thinks about what we are saying.

As soon as I see that bowl of Philosophy suds, I am gone. Have you ever read the ingredients? 

And dear Josie Maran fans! Look on ebay; I've been buying Organic, 1st cold-pressed Argon oil for years, at much less expensive prices. Josie has become a gazillionaire thanks to QVC, as has Lori Goldstein with her tee shirts selling for $80 and up.  Seriously?  Rayon-span is not that rare, ladies.  The ONLY excellent value at the Q is Louis Dell-Olio. His clothes are so beautiful made, well designed, and inexpensive for the quality that I am stunned when I see LOGO prices for some tee shirt with ruffles at the bottom selling for twice the amount of anything LINEA brings out.  And really, even if you like the LOGO little-girl "I can wear three tops at one time" look, when I really look at the models, I can not imagine any grown-up woman trying to pull that off at work! Only a pre-school teacher, maybe. LOL  I like watching, but not buying. I am tired tired tired of Liam and Vionic, Josie Maran who is on every hour of the day rubbing oil all over herself, and two silly hours of Philosophy suds. Those are definitely "wonder what's on another channel" for me, kinda like "Let's go to the phones."

Regular Contributor

@65and fabulous wrote:

I agree with everyone; and I hope Someone with some Power at the Q reads these posts and thinks about what we are saying.

As soon as I see that bowl of Philosophy suds, I am gone. Have you ever read the ingredients? 

And dear Josie Maran fans! Look on ebay; I've been buying Organic, 1st cold-pressed Argon oil for years, at much less expensive prices. Josie has become a gazillionaire thanks to QVC, as has Lori Goldstein with her tee shirts selling for $80 and up.  Seriously?  Rayon-span is not that rare, ladies.  The ONLY excellent value at the Q is Louis Dell-Olio. His clothes are so beautiful made, well designed, and inexpensive for the quality that I am stunned when I see LOGO prices for some tee shirt with ruffles at the bottom selling for twice the amount of anything LINEA brings out.  And really, even if you like the LOGO little-girl "I can wear three tops at one time" look, when I really look at the models, I can not imagine any grown-up woman trying to pull that off at work! Only a pre-school teacher, maybe. LOL  I like watching, but not buying. I am tired tired tired of Liam and Vionic, Josie Maran who is on every hour of the day rubbing oil all over herself, and two silly hours of Philosophy suds. Those are definitely "wonder what's on another channel" for me, kinda like "Let's go to the phones."

@65and fabulous you nailed it. 

New Contributor

I have been a QVC customer for a long time, I have finally started paying attention and realizing that their prices are outrageous!! If you saw that same blouse/sweater on a hanger in a store, you would never pay upwards of $50 for it. Also, a new line of clothes appears (Kim Gravel for example) with reasonable prices. And then boom!! Everything goes up by at least 40%, once she becomes popular. I hate being manipulated. Susan Graver?? Prices are laughable for really ugly clothing. LOGO? I wouldn’t be caught dead in those circus shirts.
Respected Contributor

I find “NOT” turning the TV in the morning is the BEST! I now turn my radio on and listen to some nice music. I feel better, get more done and “SAVE” lots of money.
Respected Contributor

I totally agree with these comments. Too much of the same old. I agree about Philosophy, plus have been able to use my coupons to purchase at CVS select products.