Regular Contributor

Re: Too many presentations of the same old products. It needs to be curtailed.

With QVC 1,2,3 channels plus QVC buying up HSN, the programing HAS TO BECOME REPETITIVE. There's no way around it. And many of these channels are "previously recorded". Why would I want to watch a program where a special offer "may no longer be available" or to have a size or color sold out when I go online to check it out? Very poor business IMHO. I use to watch quite a bit & ordered frequently but not any more. YAWN!!

Honored Contributor

Besides the "stale" products, I am so tired of hearing about the Q Card and getting easy pay of "so many" payments.  It would be nice to get coupons, random e-mails with a % discount,  free shipping  more often even if not for every product--maybe one day for jewelry, one day for "foodie" items, one day for a certain clothing line, etc.  Maybe some samples (like fragrances, cosmetic items) in with our orders.  I'm sure QVC sees that on free shipping days they make a lot more sales.    QVC is losing a lot of customers that have been loyal for many years. How about offering incentives to those that have been customers for years?

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Besides the "stale" products, I am so tired of hearing about the Q Card and getting easy pay of "so many" payments.  It would be nice to get coupons, random e-mails with a % discount,  free shipping  more often even if not for every product--maybe one day for jewelry, one day for "foodie" items, one day for a certain clothing line, etc.  Maybe some samples (like fragrances, cosmetic items) in with our orders.  I'm sure QVC sees that on free shipping days they make a lot more sales.    QVC is losing a lot of customers that have been loyal for many years. How about offering incentives to those that have been customers for years?

@Daysdee   I used to keep QVC on for background noise, but it’s so annoying now. If I want constant repeated shows, I can watch HGTV, The Food Channel, etc. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much!  I agree with every single word you said, and you said it better than I did!

I'm so sick of a sandal with two straps of leather and a sole costing over $ 100.00. Actually, I'm already sick of any shoe costing over $100.00. it's ridiculous, and I think the Q has lost their mind.

Also jeans over $ 100.00. Levi Strauss made a killing over really great priced jeans.  These designers are selling denim, for heaven's sake!

Handbags...over $ 250.00-$400.00 ??? Really??

And so much more!

One more personal complaint: Have you all noticed everything now has a hoodie? It may just be indoor wear, but it has a hoodie! 

Pajamas...really? a hood?

I refuse to buy anything with a hoodie. I don't want it around my neck or hair. If I'm that cold or wet, I'll wear more appropriate headwear. Designers are going overboard!

Honored Contributor

As if we don’t see enough IT Cosmetics on the QVC channels, now they’re presenting them on HSN! They have a different brand rep than the Q. Oversaturation for sure! Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

We have just had Christmas in July.  The channel is ramping up to sell for the holidays until Thanksgiving, then it slows down to basically same old, same old, until they start shilling for New Year New You and Valentine's Day.  Every morning I check the "new" section on qvc.com - there might be new products but there is very little new and desirable.  

Regular Contributor

Vionics!!!

Honored Contributor

@Catiele wrote:

Can anyone remember when a new product has been on air in the last few months? 

@Catiele 

What irks me is QVC calls products "new" but it's not really a NEW product...they will add more colors, change the item number and call it "new", but it's just the same ole product with NEW colors....🙄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

I totally agree... too many repeats.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

@Shanus  I did the same--had QVC on for background noise or just to relax and see  what was on.  I cannot do that any longer either.  Too much same ol' stuff, shouting, talking over one another, etc.  Why do they have to sing the words at the end of a sentence?  Too annoying.    (Don't watch so buy a lot less!!)