Trusted Contributor

Too many presentations of the same old products. It needs to be curtailed.

Just venting again, but why does the Q constantly show an overload of most of the products they have a stake in? I don't care, I am tired of the overload.

Some of them are good products, but too frequent air time on many.

Philosophy- good grief, two hours.

Josie Maran- oh good grief, too much too often

IT Cosmetics- too much too often

D&C-but it's their line

Isaac Mizrahi-too often

Can you name others?

Thanks.

Valued Contributor

Re: Too many presentations of the same old products. It needs to be curtailed.

Yes, I can come up with others.

If a product for the kitchen is a hot selling item in the stores, the Q has got to copy it for Cook's Essentials. It's the same thing, just get the company to let you sell it. Air Friers of every size and color comes to mind.

Shoes, does anyone wear anything during the summer besides sandals of again every brand and color? Doesn't anyone wear shoes? We are getting into fall, watch there will be 90 different/same boots, but not the kind you wear in deep snow. Some of us actually have to walk in snow and ice. Stylish, but not the over the knee fashion stuff for getting to work.

Blouses, everything with the hems askew and cold shoulder, every vendor. And starting around $50.00 and up.

Jeans zippers anywhere except where they belong and about $100.00 a pair.

Can you ever have too many mattresses?

Make up by every vendor known to mankind all making the same thing. Is one eye liner really that much better than the one 5 minutes ago?

Josie makes the claim that argon oil is terribly rare, yet she sells that stuff by the gallon daily. Has the number of those trees tripled? Those poor women cracking open the seeds must have worn out their hands by now.

It's all the same stuff. No matter who the vendor is, it's still the same. 

The biggest, and best computer in the history of QVC has gotten old, too. Most of us don't need a hard drive you can keep that many photos or songs on, and when that hard drive dies (and it will), all those things are gone forever.  And 99% of the people will not backup those photos and they will be really upset when they are destroyed. 

Clad, plated, vermil gold is still not gold. It will wear off in time. I don't care what name you call it, it still is a color stuck on top of whatever the metal is under it. 

Not every piece of jewlery has to have a name stamped into the inside of it. I don't wear it inside out. The name doesn't mean charge 10 times what it is worth. And Diamonique does not have to be in everything. It's a fake stone. It's no big deal. Everyone sells their own name of fake stone. Pink "diamonds" was a big thing many years ago, they are in most every garage sale now. 

Q, you have become boring.

Frequent Contributor

LOGO. On almost every day; often multiple times a day.

Valued Contributor

Oh, I agree with you about Josie Moran.  

For a while she was on so much, I thought Q might own a part of her line.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@keithsmom65 @shopperqvc @countrylady @GG13 

Right on target ....Especially Josie Moran and IT Cosmetics.....🙄

Do you hear that sound????......that's Dyson and Shark vacuums with yet another TSV and endless demos......🙄  

And just to let the Q "fan club" know...I DO CHANGE THE CHANNEL!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

When getting old and nearing the end of life one often loses touch with modern things, narrows the world around them and repeats themselves often.  This is as true for shopping channels as it is for people.  Prepare to RIP shopping channels - you have all the symptoms than the end is near. 

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

Dooney & Bourke.

Respected Contributor

I bet you can all think of a few that fall into this category.When products reach their saturation point, they slowly disappear. These products are on because they sell so well.

A classic example is Diamonique. It used to be on 24/7and not anymore.   Another is Eterna gold.  Sport Savy.  Citiknits. Ojon. Artisan Crafted Sterling, etc. I bet you can all think of a few that fall into this category. 

Respected Contributor

Seldom watch anymore same old boring stuff over and over.

Esteemed Contributor

Have heard - to my surprise - host asking for ideas for new products or if we HAVE a product  or idea....but need help marketing it.......let us (Q) know.

To me that's an admission that the fish tank of new items has dried up.