Valued Contributor

Too many host giggle...what’s up with that? I mean constant

What is up with the maniacle giggling this morning? And the "um" every other sentence. So annoying. Can't watch her. Yes, I did change the channel after only watching a couple minutes.

Honored Contributor

Re: Too many host giggle...what’s up with that? I mean constant

I'm trying to think who that could be.  Pat can be like that sometimes.

Honored Contributor

Would rather have giggles than grumpiness. Like to see/hear people having a good time. Puts a smile on my face.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Giggle GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

What's up with grumpy?  

If you change the channel, let it go there.  I have not seen any maniacal behavior from the hosts this morning.

Honored Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

What is up with the maniacle giggling this morning? And the "um" every other sentence. So annoying. Can't watch her. Yes, I did change the channel after only watching a couple minutes.

@Styleovertrend   What took you so long?  I changed the channel on that about 15 years ago.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Giggle GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

What's up with grumpy?  

If you change the channel, let it go there.  I have not seen any maniacal behavior from the hosts this morning.

Shirley Temple had the best giggle ever.  I think all the Shopping channels use the giggle & nod as a way that psychologically encourages others to buy as they are having a good time at it. The  overuse of the phrase " It's  So Good " by many Hosts and vendors  abt all kinds of products from  clothes  on down to food.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Styleovertrend wrote:

@Styleovertrend 

Her?

4CADCCF7-B466-4B41-B4B4-6CA00838BFF0.gif

'~Life is short. Don't sweat the small stuff. Enjoy everyday as if it is your last day on earth. You could die tomorrow.~

Frequent Contributor

@EatWell wrote:

@Styleovertrend wrote:

@Styleovertrend 

Her?

4CADCCF7-B466-4B41-B4B4-6CA00838BFF0.gif

'~Life is short. Don't sweat the small stuff. Enjoy everyday as if it is your last day on earth. You could die tomorrow.~

Could it be JC with Isaac Mizrahi????

Trusted Contributor

When I see these posts, I always think, " Of course you Can watch, you have the ability to watch, you Choose not to watch" 😊

And if you're watching something you don't enjoy, choosing not to, is a good thing. 

At the same time, no doubt, many others are choosing to watch, because they do enjoy it.  

What a boring world, it would be, if we were all the  same!

Valued Contributor

@rms1954 who ya calling grumpy? You don't know me. Let's not get personal here. Stick to the subject. FYI it was Leah, repeatedly, with IM