Esteemed Contributor

Re: Too early to say goodbye....

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

@San Antonio Gal   Apparently there are a few kind posters that are working on setting up a site on proboards dot com.  Hopefully, we won't lose this wonderful gathering place.  

I am hoping that all the archives will still be made available.  There are a lot of good recipes, health suggestions, book reviews, and just fun posts.  

I agree about still posting for now.  Not being tech savvy, I have no idea how long it will take to get something else set up.

@tends2dogs  - Yes I just saw that a new forum is underway right now!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so happy!!!!  This is great!!!!!

@San Antonio Gal  I hope someone lets us know as soon as it is up and running.  It will be good to see the same nicknames as we use on here.  Like meeting up w/old friends!

Regular Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

I think the sooner we go dark, stop shopping and no longer support this change, the sooner they will get the message.

I removed my cc info as well as my other ship to/gifting addresses. I have no EP's outstanding.

I will no longer shop HSN. I'm expecting an order from Frontgate. I will return that.

All this game playing with hard working customers is over for me.

Great idea, will delete my credit card also. This morning I unsubscribed to QVC EMAILS.  

Will delete my wishlist. I have $100 gift card on my account that I will use and then on Nov 2, will call corporate and delete my account. 

Honored Contributor

No offense meant to anyone here, but I'm thoroughly disgusted, angry and still in shock. Some may post until the very end, but as another poster said, I'll find other activities to feel these breaks in my time.

It's never too early to say goodbye when QVC said BYE to me first.

Honored Contributor

Cmon over to the Pro Boards site where a bunch of us are  Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CherryHugs wrote:

Cmon over to the Pro Boards site where a bunch of us are  Smiley Happy

Got a link?

Nevermind - Found it, and Joined Smiley Happy