Valued Contributor

I just looked at tonight's PM Style line-up on the home page and it looks like it is a yard sale!

What is happening at the Q??

Respected Contributor

There's plenty other things to watch. 

Esteemed Contributor

Love your description!   It's perfect.  I only watch Graver Sunday night - only cuz there's nothing else on at ten.  I sit - and say - well that one is back again!   Guess the warehouse rubber walls have hit their limit.  Clearance  Clearance (didn't like most of it the first time around - reduced price or not.

Valued Contributor

First of all,there'll be lots of time dedicated to the TSV even tho Isaac Mizrahi has been on ALL DAY or so it seems.  And the TSV looks hot & heavy. Who will be buying when most of the country is under sweltering heat?

Honestly QVC, this TSV and yesterday's Clarks full coverage shoe look like fall/winter attire, not things we want to buy and wear now going into summer.

I don't get it.

And I love the description that the line up looks like a garage sale; you're right!

Respected Contributor

About a week ago I heard one of the hosts say that in about 2 weeks we will be transitioning to selling Fall clothing.

You have to buy summer clothing in spring!

Honored Contributor

Re: Tonight's PM Style

[ Edited ]

@HB glamma wrote:

First of all,there'll be lots of time dedicated to the TSV even tho Isaac Mizrahi has been on ALL DAY or so it seems.  And the TSV looks hot & heavy. Who will be buying when most of the country is under sweltering heat?

Honestly QVC, this TSV and yesterday's Clarks full coverage shoe look like fall/winter attire, not things we want to buy and wear now going into summer.

I don't get it.

And I love the description that the line up looks like a garage sale; you're right!

@HB glamma

For the last couple weeks on AM STYLE I thought I was watching a Fall/Winter show too....and the PIECE DE REISTANCE was an actual tunic length SWEATER ....

http://www.qvc.com/Studio-by-Denim-&-Co.-V-neck-Border-Striped-Tunic-Sweater.product.A279900.html?sc...

but of course it will look so "on trend" with all those CAPRIS, PEDAL PUSHERS, AND SHORTS they show along with it as well as those Vionic and Alegria sandals they show....ROFL!!!  But I guess those movie theaters and restaurants must have icebergs and icicles everywhere in West Chester, PA it's soooooooooooo cold ...why Isaac was saying just this morning you need a cardiagan more in the summer than in the fall and winter---SAY WHAT????  The national news talked about an INTENSE HEAT WAVE---QVC is jut so out of touch with reality.....It's in the mid 90's here and humidty is awful adding to the discomfort  making it so  I can't even look at a cardiagan, jacket, 3/4 sleeves, or sweater---!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

PM Style stopped being stylish a loooooong time ago.  Now it's more like a circus.  

I do love Isaac, but the TSV doesn't seem "special".  What about a short sleeve tunic? or even a light summer cardigan? I'm getting tired of hearing from lots of hosts that we need long sleeves and sweaters in the summer because of strong air conditioning.  Yes, but outside it's still HOT!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

PM Style stopped being stylish a loooooong time ago.  Now it's more like a circus.  

I do love Isaac, but the TSV doesn't seem "special".  What about a short sleeve tunic? or even a light summer cardigan? I'm getting tired of hearing from lots of hosts that we need long sleeves and sweaters in the summer because of strong air conditioning.  Yes, but outside it's still HOT!!!!

I've been buying Pima cotton from LLBean for a decade. Isaac is talking like he just discovered the fabric. Also, LLBean has Pima cotton t-shirts for as low as l4.99, and the ones I usually get are $19.99 with free S&H and sometimes a $l0. coupon. Plus they come in Petites.

Respected Contributor

@CorrTor  Yes ma'am circus it is and what is with the entourage coming out  all behind S.K. What was the deal about the doppleganger, the poor model looked at her like what are you talking about lady, I look nothing like you. 

It would have been nice to see S.K. in the skirt Isaac was selling, it was cute and she should have worn it tonight with one of his tee's.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

Clearance items without real clearance prices -- that about describes PM Style tonight.