Honored Contributor

Re: Tonight's Fashions Night In

@deeW wrote:

Someone needs to tell Shawn to stop with the snark attacks on Courtney's jewelry designs.  I have seen/heard her do it twice now and last night was the worst.  She was comparing her ring to Courtney's Diamonique design and just had to add "had my ring upgraded to the ring of my dreams and even though we had to dip into savings to do it I think it was worth it".  Unfortunate that what QVC sells isn't good enough for her and that she feels the need to let everyone know it.  Courntey was so excited about what she had designed and the fact that people like it and was very, very gracious about SK's comments.  Monday night's line up should be Amy, Courney and Christine Szish.  That's a fashion line up!

@deeW Was the necklace Courtney had on last night her design?  I absolutey love it.

Valued Contributor

@deeW one of many unattractive qualities about her! She even busted Courtney on saying something about hosting her own shoe show and how she introduced that. Deep down she's insecure which is the reason she likes to make fun of people on air (not realizing she has many of her own countless muffs during just a few minutes) and why she can't admit to her TRUE size, not her mind size!

Valued Contributor

@RespectLife HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL! Maybe, just maybe, one day we will have hosts that are watchable for the whole Fashions Night In! I used to love Monday nights a few years ago (yes, even Shawn's hosting) and hope things will change.

Trusted Contributor

@deeW wrote:

Someone needs to tell Shawn to stop with the snark attacks on Courtney's jewelry designs.  I have seen/heard her do it twice now and last night was the worst.  She was comparing her ring to Courtney's Diamonique design and just had to add "had my ring upgraded to the ring of my dreams and even though we had to dip into savings to do it I think it was worth it".  Unfortunate that what QVC sells isn't good enough for her and that she feels the need to let everyone know it.  Courntey was so excited about what she had designed and the fact that people like it and was very, very gracious about SK's comments.  Monday night's line up should be Amy, Courney and Christine Szish.  That's a fashion line up!

I'm with you on that!  I am in no way a fashionista, but watching those 3 together would be fun!   

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Why do people watch the hosts they know they don't like and then start unkind posts about them?

@rms1954 

..Lets face it for people unable to watch during the day  except for Monday Nights there's usually not much fashion featured at night during the week....So people watch and grin and bear it even it they don't like the host because they like some of the fashion lines in the show and are interested in making a clothing purchase...And people want to see how the clothes look on the MODELS because sometimes the click here measurements and clothing details are missing from the website....

But when a host makes a show more about themselves than the product thats when people start to complain.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Why do people watch the hosts they know they don't like and then start unkind posts about them?

@rms1954 

..Lets face it for people unable to watch during the day  except for Monday Nights there's usually not much fashion featured at night during the week....So people watch and grin and bear it even it they don't like the host because they like some of the fashion lines in the show and are interested in making a clothing purchase...And people want to see how the clothes look on the MODELS because sometimes the click here measurements and clothing details are missing from the website....

But when a host makes a show more about themselves than the product thats when people start to complain.....

They all pretty much make it about themselves.  

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954 

They all pretty much make it about themselves.  

@rms1954 

Sorry I disagree, there are other hosts that feature the product rather than themselves when presenting fashion....

Leah

Pat

Elise

Katrina

Courtney Webb

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@RespectLifeYou must not watch her present LOGO then. She fails to give a lot of pertinent
product info in those shows. I don't watch her elsewhere.

I do @Pearlee , I do!  LOL

I love me some Logo and prefer Amy hosting.  We are the same height (actually, I got her by an inch!  hee, hee) so it really helps me figure out how it might look on me.  Tall and larger models don't really give me an idea on it looks on us 'height challenged' gals.

I guess I always hear what I need to.  That's okay, we can disagree on this one!

Honored Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

@RespectLife HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL! Maybe, just maybe, one day we will have hosts that are watchable for the whole Fashions Night In! I used to love Monday nights a few years ago (yes, even Shawn's hosting) and hope things will change.

But remember @Styleovertrend 

Who is on YOUR watchable list is not necessarily on mine or that of other people!  LOL

You poll 50 viewers and will get 50 different lists!

Valued Contributor

And QVC list can be completely different from all. Because people need to buy not just  watch. And QVC has what posters don't see: sales reports from each host and I guess much more. So even if they know opinions they make a decision. After all this is QVC business and QVC employees. Example: last layoffs.