Honored Contributor

Re: Tonight's Fashions Night In

@RespectLife wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:
@RespectLifeYou must not watch her present LOGO then. She fails to give a lot of pertinent
product info in those shows. I don't watch her elsewhere.

I do @Pearlee , I do!  LOL

I love me some Logo and prefer Amy hosting.  We are the same height (actually, I got her by an inch!  hee, hee) so it really helps me figure out how it might look on me.  Tall and larger models don't really give me an idea on it looks on us 'height challenged' gals.

I guess I always hear what I need to.  That's okay, we can disagree on this one!

@RespectLife 

I'm petite too...exactly her height....but how can you judge length on anything when she's always wearing those stilettos..................

These Cats Wearing Tights Look Just As Fabulous As You'd Expect ...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt 

GREAT PIC - very funny, thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

Easy!  I wear similar shoes every day!   LOLOLL!!

2" heels are flats to me!

Honored Contributor

@deeW wrote:

Someone needs to tell Shawn to stop with the snark attacks on Courtney's jewelry designs.  I have seen/heard her do it twice now and last night was the worst.  She was comparing her ring to Courtney's Diamonique design and just had to add "had my ring upgraded to the ring of my dreams and even though we had to dip into savings to do it I think it was worth it".  Unfortunate that what QVC sells isn't good enough for her and that she feels the need to let everyone know it.  Courntey was so excited about what she had designed and the fact that people like it and was very, very gracious about SK's comments.  Monday night's line up should be Amy, Courney and Christine Szish.  That's a fashion line up!

@deeW  - Wow that's not very nice of SK to put down  Courtney's design.  Why in the world would she talk about dipping into savings to pay for her ring on air??  Kind of tacky, IMO.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Spurt 

@RespectLife 

I'm glad you enjoy your stilettos......

But just as a heads up....as time goes on you may not be happy with your choice:

From a medical blog---

Whether your heels are sky-high or not, this style can give you a painful knot on the back of the heel. The rigid material presses on a bony area some women have called a "pump bump,” which is permanent. The pressure leads to blisters, swelling, bursitis, and pain in the Achilles tendon. 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@deeW wrote:

Someone needs to tell Shawn to stop with the snark attacks on Courtney's jewelry designs.  I have seen/heard her do it twice now and last night was the worst.  She was comparing her ring to Courtney's Diamonique design and just had to add "had my ring upgraded to the ring of my dreams and even though we had to dip into savings to do it I think it was worth it".  Unfortunate that what QVC sells isn't good enough for her and that she feels the need to let everyone know it.  Courntey was so excited about what she had designed and the fact that people like it and was very, very gracious about SK's comments.  Monday night's line up should be Amy, Courney and Christine Szish.  That's a fashion line up!

@deeW  - Wow that's not very nice of SK to put down  Courtney's design.  Why in the world would she talk about dipping into savings to pay for her ring on air??  Kind of tacky, IMO.

@San Antonio Gal 

She is such a drama queen.....she does this TMI stuff all the time and then is clueless and then complains when viewers comment on it......SMH!!! How I wish QVC would rotate hosts!

Trusted Contributor

It's interesting, how, we watch the same show, and see things, so differently! 

I didn't see anything, at all snarky, between Shawn and Courtney, re: the Diamonique. 

I saw it, as another example, of something, 

I've seen many times, with many different hosts. 

A host comparing their wedding set, to Diamonique, to attempt to show, what a good dupe, Diamonique is. 

Shawn's wedding set is beautiful, but I think the host, who really has a stunning wedding set, is Jane T.  

The last time, I saw Jane with Diamonique, she was saying, that her set is platinum, and it can be scary, sometimes, to travel with it, so Diamonique, is a great option.  

I suppose, I could have taken that as bragging, but, I just saw it as selling.  Different views, I guess.  

Valued Contributor

@RespectLife Maybe 1 watchable host for me unless they are presenting things I'm not interested in. But someday......

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@Spurt 

@RespectLife 

I'm glad you enjoy your stilettos......

But just as a heads up....as time goes on you may not be happy with your choice:

From a medical blog---

Whether your heels are sky-high or not, this style can give you a painful knot on the back of the heel. The rigid material presses on a bony area some women have called a "pump bump,” which is permanent. The pressure leads to blisters, swelling, bursitis, and pain in the Achilles tendon. 

LOL

Thanks @Spurt 

Yes, there are many foot issues that can arise, I know.

None of that has happened and I have been on heels since High School which equals more years than I will admit to!  LOL 

I don't wear Pole Dancer Stilettos as you pictured at least>  I have too many shoes to count and 0, yes 0 are flats!

For now, I am sticking with style over comfort.  Plus, I hate being short more than I hate aching feet!

Valued Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I was disappointed int Courtney K's presentation of Barefoot Dreams Big Deal.  She is petite like myself and would of loved to see what it looked like on without it being tucked in the front.  She should of showed it both ways.  

At some point in that show Courtney did show it untucked. It was long enough to be a dress on her , thus she tucked it in.