Honored Contributor

Re: Tonight's Fashions Night In

@Styleovertrend wrote:

@rms1954 why do people only post a reply when its about their favorite host that not many seem to like?

I wouldn't know @Styleovertrend 

Valued Contributor

Not even going to get started on Shawn except to say I am no longer a fan of hers and will leave it at that. Im just in the kind of mood that would get my own thread poofed! I do like Amy very much but for some reason the last few times I have tried to watch her I havent been able to hang longer than 15 mins. I think my nerves are just shredded and I'm cranky so much of the time these days. Her over the top forced manic laughter grates on my very last nerve. I dont think my problem with FNI is about hosts exclusively. it's just QVC in general.
Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles So it is OK with you that Amy rarely gives the information needed to make an informed purchase? Heck she sometimes doesn't even make it through showing all the colors.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  My response to the OP was merely in admiration of Amy.😁 I chose not to address her style of product presentation, because I don't find it bothersome.😉

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I don't usually watch but I happened to catch the Logo show and saw that Amy was going to be on all night...looks to be a total of six hours?!!! 

That's an awfully long time to host and keep on talking!

She was on her usual three hours so I don't know where you got that information.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@SandySparklesSo it is OK with you that Amy rarely gives the information needed to make an informed purchase? Heck she sometimes doesn't even make it through showing all the colors.

------  

I have a very different impression of Amy.  From what I've seen, she does a good job of product information.  I enjoy the Monday night hosts.  

They're all very attractive, have their own style sense, and just have a little more, relaxed, fun approach, to the show. 

Honored Contributor

I was disappointed int Courtney K's presentation of Barefoot Dreams Big Deal.  She is petite like myself and would of loved to see what it looked like on without it being tucked in the front.  She should of showed it both ways.  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@SandySparklesSo it is OK with you that Amy rarely gives the information needed to make an informed purchase? Heck she sometimes doesn't even make it through showing all the colors.

Gosh @Pearlee 

I rarely disagree with you I but have to on this one.

I find Amy to give a lot of info.  She always gives the sizes of everyone which is a major complaint with some ppl about other hosts.  She immediately gives details and measurements.

I'm a Monday Night Clicker.  I never watch any show completely, but click every few mins to see what is on.  I have always gotten the necessary info even though I am there a short time.

Why do we have to have these threads every Monday night or Tues morning?

If you don't like the host, just check out the item online.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife You must not watch her present LOGO then. She fails to give a lot of pertinent
product info in those shows. I don't watch her elsewhere.
Frequent Contributor

Someone needs to tell Shawn to stop with the snark attacks on Courtney's jewelry designs.  I have seen/heard her do it twice now and last night was the worst.  She was comparing her ring to Courtney's Diamonique design and just had to add "had my ring upgraded to the ring of my dreams and even though we had to dip into savings to do it I think it was worth it".  Unfortunate that what QVC sells isn't good enough for her and that she feels the need to let everyone know it.  Courntey was so excited about what she had designed and the fact that people like it and was very, very gracious about SK's comments.  Monday night's line up should be Amy, Courney and Christine Szish.  That's a fashion line up!