Valued Contributor
I tried. I really did. It was the one show I could still watch. Well it's over. i made it for 12 minutes. I like Amy Stran. I do. But between her over the top laughing and the same ol' clothes I just cant anymore. And what on earth is Amy wearing?!? Those pants!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Tonight's Fashions Night In

I don't usually watch but I happened to catch the Logo show and saw that Amy was going to be on all night...looks to be a total of six hours?!!! 

That's an awfully long time to host and keep on talking!

Trusted Contributor

I like Amy.  She can look good in anything. 

For my size 8/10 self, I don't think those pants, would be my best choice 😜

I have the show on, in the background, I've got a bunch of, 

work related, computer stuff to do, so kind of half listening 👂 

Isaac M seems like a fun kind of guy, but, good golly, Mr Isaac, he seems to. sometimes, just ramble on, to himself, oblivious, that the host, is trying to give information.  

I can be a bit of a rambler, myself, so, I recognize the behavior! 

Trusted Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I don't usually watch but I happened to catch the Logo show and saw that Amy was going to be on all night...looks to be a total of six hours?!!! 

That's an awfully long time to host and keep on talking!

Does that mean no Shawn tonight?  Then I can watch all night!

Valued Contributor

Courtney just said Shawn is coming up in a bit...back to Forensic Files!

Valued Contributor

Can't take. Tuned in for 2 mins. And done! Did she just say she was in an XS in the black shirt but could "easily wear an XXS". The XS Looks a bit fitted on her. 

Esteemed Contributor

Poor Amy! I know she can be a little spirited at times, and that's off putting to some, but I actually like her enthusiasm-especially now. 😁She really appears to LOVE her job! I always welcome smiles, high energy, and sometimes a giggle or two.😊

She seldom wears anything I don't find appealing, and on the rare occasions when she does, it's ok.😄 Goodness knows, I have my share of fashions don'ts.😂 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Highlighted
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Styleovertrend I caught the same comment too.  Maybe she could put it on, but the question is why would she?   This isn't a top designed to skim close to the body.  It is a loose fitting blouse!    I feel like lately this host is always competing to be the same size as her two cohosts on Monday nights.    She's a lot taller for one and no one would expect her to fit in XXS.   No doubt she is small in real life but Its okay to be a size small in a Q size and actually tell us!    As you may recall even Isaac has suggested she size up.    

Amy dresses a little quirky for my tastes at times, but so does anyone who keeps up with fashions.   They are not afraid to take risks I would never dare to try.  BUT, my taste or not, she always looks cute.     That would not be the comment from others if they saw me in her same outfits....haha.   I sure wish I could, but try as I might, I just don't look so put together as Amy always does.

Honored Contributor

Why do people watch the hosts they know they don't like and then start unkind posts about them?

Valued Contributor

@rms1954 why do people only post a reply when its about their favorite host that not many seem to like?