Super Contributor

Ladies:  I have a question.  On the Denim & Co show this morning the model Toni was wearing a beautiful silver necklace (she wore it with a fleece suit A271406), and I am wondering if anyone knows if this necklace is sold on QVC...?  I have searched online and Models' Closet, and I also called Customer Service, all to no avail.  I did make the suggestion to CS that it would be helpful if QVC would consider flashing the number of any available accessories on the screen (i.e. model's necklace is No. ...), but that is not helping me as of this moment.  I would very much appreciate hearing if anyone recognizes the necklace and can give me a hint as to where to find it.  Many thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Toni's Necklace on D&Co.

@Fona  I have asked QVC to do that so many times over the years (to no avail) I've given up.

I've said to them, "You are selling (for free) other people's jewelry and clothes by the models and hosts wearing clothes that are not offered on QVC.  I've called and tried to track things down.

It's a good idea, but good luck.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I also love Toni's necklace on the D&C show this morning.  If I ran QVC, I would have the hosts and models wear jewelry sold on QVC and put on a little blurb to the effect:  "Do you like Toni's Necklace?  It's number xxx." 

It's a missed sales opportunity.  Sometimes things don't make sense on QVC.  And there are times I can't believe how dirty the fabric jewelry holders are on some of the jewelry shows.  With all the money spent on elaborate sets, I don't get it.

QVC Social Team

[ Edited ]

Hi @Fona! I believe that pretty necklace is Linea by Louis Dell'Olio. Click here to see it: Love Knot Necklace. Looks like rosetone and gunmetal are available at this time. I have it in the gunmetal. Love it! Hope this helps. 

Super Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

Hi @Fona! I believe that pretty necklace is Linea by Louis Dell'Olio. Click here to see it: Love Knot Necklace. Looks like rosetone and gunmetal are available at this time. I have it in the gunmetal. Love it! Hope this helps. 

Eva-QVC:  I am sure that the Linea necklace is indeed the one I was asking about.  I really appreciate your help, and your prompt reply to my question.  I searched and searched, but I guess I missed it anyway.  Many thanks.

Super Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

Eva-QVC:  I have just sent a similar post and it hasn't appeared, so I am doing this again (hopefully the first one won't suddenly show up).  Anyway, thank you so much for your kind assistance and prompt reply in helping me find this lovely Linea necklace.  I am sure that it is the one I am looking for and I am about to order it.  Thanks a lot.

Annabelle and Pam:  Thank you also for your replies.  I, too, have asked QVC a few times in the past to flash a blurb on the screen showing item numbers for accessories in a fashion show.  This would help so much because sometimes there are hundreds of similar items and it can be time consuming to search online for an item number.  Sometimes if I called CS they recommended looking at the Models' Closet but I never see whatever I am searching for there.  Somehow I was under the impression that the Models' Closet was to show any accessories the models had been wearing but it just seems to show more fashions, so I have no idea what it is for. 

Super Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

Eva-QVC:  Thank you so much for tracking this one down.  It is indeed the necklace I want and I have ordered it in gunmetal.  I really appreciate your time and efforts.

Annabelle and Pam:  Thank you both for your replies.  I have asked QVC CS on a few occasions if they would consider putting a blurb on the screen (particularly during fashion shows) giving us the item number of a pretty scarf or necklace that I just cannot find when searching for it.  This would be so helpful and, who knows, with a few of us making this request, someone may finally listen.