Honored Contributor

TSV is a lot less than Amazon prices for this

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Plus, they're garbage. 

Did you say you have tried it ? The ingredients are much better  than in the mainstream drinks. I did order and will be very critical if i don't like them. The prices at health stores are much higher than these for simular products., even Walmart for the healthier drinks. So i hope these don't taste like garbage as you indicated.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Plus, they're garbage. 

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Agreed...just google reviews for this product, not good.

I just had to read the ingredient and nutrition labels.  Being advertised as containing electrolytes is a joke. And if they're using alternative sweeteners, what's the point of still add8ng sugar? ?‍♀️

ROAR contains electrolytes from organic coconut water.

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I buy ROAR at a local discount grocery store for $1.00.

Valued Contributor

It was funny seeing Terri faux drink this Roar drink today. Held the straw up to her mouth but no liquid coming up. Then she says Mmm. HaHaHa 

Valued Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I buy ROAR at a local discount grocery store for $1.00.

Also

Honored Contributor

One of the callers talked about how better she felt after drinking Roar. It was a disease.

Did the host explain that the Q cannot make any claims?

Occasional Contributor

Mine arrived and was short a case! I called and they said sorry. Can't send it, only credit. Item sold out, not be replaced. A time gig? I suckered into the TSV and the price, like you say, with free shipping, not bad, since some of these vitamin waters are pricey.  I got the blueberry acai one. Its okay...not the strong flavor I expected. Would not buy again if I could. Im glad in hindsite they only shipped 12 so  I got half refund LOL

Honored Contributor

I only cared for the Orange one, all the others were too "thick" so to speak.  I found the Vitamin Water more to my taste (and feel).  When it first came on (a year ago?) I bought 2 cases (mixed) and ended up only drinking the orange ones.  No one around us who tried them "loved" them.  I think if they offered more conventional flavors it might make a difference because I can always "thin" it with some water.   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*