Valued Contributor

Too many unnecessary problems dealing with QVC these days. I only purchase the items I can not buy locally. These hoses are a dime a dozen locally probably even at a  better price or equivalent to the Q price. You may not find the brand name but you will find something acceptable. Right now I am having mega problems with the tracfones. I had to replace a tracfone after 5 months of use and the new one has nothing but problems. I have been on the phone with tracfone for 2 weeks trying to correct the mishaps but the main problem is no one speaks understandable English and after having them to repeat themselves two an three times I hang up and call the next day hoping to get someone else. Still working on it. I will not buy a more expensive phone as I use a landline 99% of the time and only use when I am not at home.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Today's Special Hose

[ Edited ]

@MrSour wrote:

Too many unnecessary problems dealing with QVC these days. I only purchase the items I can not buy locally. These hoses are a dime a dozen locally probably even at a  better price or equivalent to the Q price. You may not find the brand name but you will find something acceptable. Right now I am having mega problems with the tracfones. I had to replace a tracfone after 5 months of use and the new one has nothing but problems. I have been on the phone with tracfone for 2 weeks trying to correct the mishaps but the main problem is no one speaks understandable English and after having them to repeat themselves two an three times I hang up and call the next day hoping to get someone else. Still working on it. I will not buy a more expensive phone as I use a landline 99% of the time and only use when I am not at home.

@MrSour It's EXTREMELY frustrating trying to resolve issues when the person you contact DOESN'T speak understandable English or someone with an accent that is NOT understandable. Next time you call, ask for someone from the U.S. I have had success with this on a number of occasions.