Regular Contributor

This afternoon I purchased the today's Special.  I listened to all the numerous 

presentations and no one ever mentioned the it was an "advanced order".  Still

showing it tonight without says a word.

I looked at my order and discovered it.  It just would have been nice to 

let people know that. 

Honored Contributor

@pripirt wrote:

This afternoon I purchased the today's Special.  I listened to all the numerous 

presentations and no one ever mentioned the it was an "advanced order".  Still

showing it tonight without says a word.

I looked at my order and discovered it.  It just would have been nice to 

let people know that. 

Maybe they sold so many early which says Available to ship 04/25/2022, but now they are in advance orders.

Respected Contributor

@pripirt  Check my post about free shipping and advance order if you ordered the hose and it's advance shipping.  You may be able to just cancel your order and re-order it today and get the free shipping!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Yes, I was surprised to see advanced order too--until I looked at when it would ship, 4/25, which is tomorrow.  My order is already in process.

Be careful about canceling your orders to get free shipping since the price of the hose is now higher than what you'd save on shipping costs.

Esteemed Contributor

I have this hose and have had it for years, before the Q.

It doesn't have the brand name, but it is the same hose.

I got it years ago from Bed, Bath and Beyond and not for the expensive price the Q sells it.  It is worth it though, very good and like I said, for years, outlasted all my other cheap hoses that leaked in the middle if you remember the kind that use to be sold.

Respected Contributor

I purchased a 50 foot and 100 foot hose.  Even with free shipping it would come out cheaper to purchase it as a TSV with shipping.  The price jumped quite a bit.

Esteemed Contributor

When I emailed the social team I was told they couldn't remove the shipping costs until the item has shipped.  I'll contact them once it ships for the adjustment.

Respected Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

When I emailed the social team I was told they couldn't remove the shipping costs until the item has shipped.  I'll contact them once it ships for the adjustment.

@Biftu   the 50 foot hose was $39.96 plus $5.50 in shipping yesterday ($45.46). Today it is $48.00 with free shipping.    You are actually paying MORE today.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu   the 50 foot hose was $39.96 plus $5.50 in shipping yesterday ($45.46). Today it is $48.00 with free shipping.    You are actually paying MORE today.  

@Reever  No, I will be paying $39,96.  They will remove the shipping charge.  I ordered this yesterday and did not reorder.

Regular Contributor

Can you tell me the email for the social team please.  Once the hose does ship I will try and get the $7.50 shipping charge back.