Esteemed Contributor

There are 158 items, all LOGO.  Are they trying to tell us something.............

Respected Contributor

Re: Today's LTS

[ Edited ]

Not sure if "they" are trying to tell us something. But, it's not unusual for there to be a one-designer themed lunchtime special. It's happened with Denim & Co., Joan Rivers, Isaac Mizrahi to name a few.

I just looked at lunchtime specials and was really annoyed all LOGO too. All this tells me is they have too much LOGO...

QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

Patriot - I think it's just an "out with the old and in with the new" scenario by putting her items on the Lunchtime Specials....

Susan Graver had all her stuff on the LTS when she had the TSV...

But...speaking of so-called values - have you perused the "Just Reduced" today on the clearance page??? 

Do it for a good laugh - I chuckled at the absurdity of the word clearance.

It's literally amusing: 

For example, on an Isaac Item this was the "clearance price" - - - 

QVC PRICE:$60.00

S&H: $3.50

Final tally is $58.50 - a whopping ONE DOLLAR AND FIFTY CENT SAVINGS! YAY US!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Enough with the "bag lady" comments.  That, too, is old.

Esteemed Contributor

@Patriot3  Seems there is a problem with that line. I've never noticed that many items on the Lunchtime Specials before. Have never understood the attraction to that line by customers or why QVC purchased the line several years ago.

It would be a good place to begin changing their way of doing business if they are serious about bringing their profits back up! Those are costly Clearance items for a business.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

There are 158 items, all LOGO.  Are they trying to tell us something.............

@Patriot3 

It's more like the customer's trying to tell Q something.........

Honored Contributor

They are over priced!  I thought a tank top was cute but not for $80!

Respected Contributor

The Q does not reduce prices as much as brick and mortar.  I buy from a fairly high end store who reduce things by 60% as they get mid season.  That is a bargain.  Taking $10. off a $65. top is not clearance to me.