Super Contributor

Buyer Beware! The powers that be removed all "reviews" for the meatballs in Hot Picks. They are some of the worst things I have ever attempted to eat.

I left Evine for basically the same issue. They sold very expensive seafood that was not edible. The item had many negative reviews that were all erased and they continued to sell the item.

I'm very dissapointed in QVC.

Here's a concept.....when a product fails to meet expectations...stop selling!!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with you....never bought the meatballs....but I really hate when they remove the reviews and bring them back the next day...so unfair ....stop selling the items with negative reviews...

Honored Contributor

@Auntie CC wrote:

Here's a concept.....when a product fails to meet expectations...stop selling!!

It's possible Q is obligated by a contract to still sell them until the contract term ends.

Esteemed Contributor

The only food I have ever bought from the Q or anywhere else online is the cookies in tins which I put money in ang give to all my doggy daycare workers. Nothing else ever appealed to me. I've read too many bad food reviews across the board.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I may know these meatballs.  Not long ago I just happened to tne in and they were on.  Everyone was RAVING about them.  They did look good and I do like good meatballs.  Well I tried them and was sorry, won't get those again.  I rarely order food here anymore, in fact I pretty much stopped.  Tose meatballs were emormous in size and becaus of this, you really didn't get many.  The sauce was way to watery, no taste.  Don't waste your money on these things.

Trusted Contributor

I am not sure this complaint is entirely accurate.

Multiple varieties of meatballs are at a featured price today, including some which were never aired.  The negative reviews still exist until the original item (also at featured price), but the other varieties, along with other ship weeks, all have separate item numbers, and like most things, the reviews do not show under these additional item numbers.

While these may or may not be less-than-delicious meatballs, I do not think there is a nefarious plot afoot at QVC to hide reviews.  Like so many things, people need to fully look into products before purchasing them.

Honored Contributor

Re: Today's Hot Picks

[ Edited ]

@KYToby The ones I refer to are by 'Mama Mancini's'.  Hope this info help you make a decision if you so choose to purchase any.  I did review these after my purchase arrived and we tried them.  I also said in my review that we used them for meatball subs and they weren't bad but they are way too big.  If they were made smaller, a buyer would get more for their money and make it worthwhile.  However not much flavor to them.  We did not like the sauce at all, very runny with no flavor.