Contributor

There have been no on screen garment measurements for any items today.  Have they again stopped showing the measurements on air?. I  know my body measurements but I need to see the item measurements even for brands I buy frequently.     I am not usually near a computer on line and often use phone auto ordering.   Anyone else notice this?

Honored Contributor

Yes, I noticed they either are not showing the garment measurements again or they only flash it on air for a few seconds. I will not buy from a fashion show when they don't show the garment measurements, I want to know what is the big deal, why can't the garment mea. be on the screen frequently throughout the presentations!. Who do we blame for this, the producer, the director,who?

Valued Contributor
What I need to see is the inseam length when presenting pants. They often have the lengths in petite, regular and tall, but barely mention or have on screen the inseam length. This keeps me from buying as I have no interest in looking up this information myself. Oh well, keeps the impulse buying down, and that's a good thing for me.
Contributor

I agree that the garment measurements need to be displayed for longer than just a few seconds.  I realize that each item shown is only allowed so many minutes, but I would like to see the measurements shown longer  rather than focusing so much on the hosts.  I also like it when they tell what sizes the models are wearing.  I am about Jacqui's size, so I judge how the garment looks on her before I decide if it would be right for me.

Honored Contributor

They probably can show/squeeze in the measurements at the right side of the screen, which usually is 'dead space', anyway.

Especially when they are talking with a caller-viewer. 

We don't need to stare at the host and vendor while they are chatting with a caller.

Better for us to be reading the size chart.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).