Honored Contributor

Re: Today...The Toothbrush Network

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Tukey wrote:

I wonder how David will work it into the Kitchen

Seriously I was thinking the same thing.   Insane how much they are showing it and seriously who asks for a toothbrush for Christmas???

@BalletBabe 

LOL....what exactly are people really saying by giving a toothbrush...."your teeth are yellow and look disgusting, oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!" 😀

@Spurt   That is how I would feel if someone gave me one   LOLOLOL .  I had the same thought as you.  Well at least we got a good laugh about it!  

@BalletBabe 

Yep, QVC might be the best comedy show around...😆 😆 😆

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

ATTENTION SHOPPERS:    STEP RIGHT UP AND GET YOUR VITAMINS ON HSN AND THEN BUY A TOOTHBRUSH TO GET THE VITAMINS  OUT OF YOUR TEETH ON QVC

Super Contributor

Thanks for the laughs guys LOL.  I must say I own this toothbrush and it is fabulous and has changed my dental health.  So it is a great product, but something I would buy for myself not want as a gift...and I wouldn't need 12 hours of presentations on it to make up my mind.  I wish I had watched ITKWD today...I guess he would have made a brocolli cheese dip and then spent 25 minutes showing how to use sonic waves to bounce the florets out of your tooth pockets LOL

Esteemed Contributor

2 1/2 more hours of toothbrush.   I am not sure I can even stand to brush my teeth tonight!