Contributor

What I find irritating is hosts who keep talking and talking not allowing the other person to talk - Sandra Bennet is notorious for that - she just keeps interrupting and talking over others - Rachel B is another irritating one that I have to turn off...... whereas Katrina Zisch (sp?) is VERY polite and lets the other person do the talking first - I find her to be one of the best hosts on QVC now.  

Respected Contributor

@Hugger4 wrote:

What I find irritating is hosts who keep talking and talking not allowing the other person to talk - Sandra Bennet is notorious for that - she just keeps interrupting and talking over others - Rachel B is another irritating one that I have to turn off...... whereas Katrina Zisch (sp?) is VERY polite and lets the other person do the talking first - I find her to be one of the best hosts on QVC now.  

Then stop watching Sandra and Rachel. Good grief . Complain, complain.

Valued Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

QVC has taken a turn for the worst.    Poor shipping, People receiving things that have been used, The price increases that are through the roof. Things being marked down, but rising back up, repeated showings of the TSV for hours and hours. 

The hosts that give no information on the products and so many of us come here in hopes that someone else can answer our questions.  Hosts talking about their families instead of giving us the information on the product. Shipping costs through the roof when other companies offer free shipping. Waiting for products to even get shipped.  Holding them in processing , or preparing our order. Things being shoved into one box but yet charged separately for the shipping. 

Why is it only QVC that has these problems?  I order from many companies and NONE of them have this poor service.  YET

Many of us have stayed and this is what we get?   Shame on whoever made this decision. These boards have kept many Customers here, but now you will lose them.  Have you thought about this?  Or is it that you just don't care?  

Most people on these boards have been with the Q for many years.  Do you think that we will stay shopping here??  Your wrong if you do. 

Well said. You can only be loyal for so long b4 you say enough is enough.

Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@Hugger4 wrote:

Then stop watching Sandra and Rachel. Good grief . Complain, complain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't realize that only certain Posters could complain.

Everyone should be free to say what irritates them.