Contributor

Welcome back .We are just crazy about Harry.Feel like harry is back in our homes.I put my scents out from Harry put on my old sinatra records and feel like im back to my childhood.Please let Harry know I feel like a member of our family who has been away for a long time has returned.Thank you Harry.

Contributor

Re: To Harry Slatkin

[ Edited ]

Just wish he'd stop talking so much. So hard to watch the presentation.

Valued Contributor

Has anyone mentioned the danger these colorful little discs present to children and pets? Harry says put them in the car, in drawers, in closets, etc. All places where innovative kiddos and curious animals can find them. I'd think the ingredients would be toxic.

Esteemed Contributor

@cherib wrote:

Just wish he'd stop talking so much. So hard to watch the presentation.

--------------

I agree!!  It is such a turnoff when he starts itemizing all the ingredients in each gel!!  Just by the name of the scent, we get the idea of the aroma of the items! Maybe mention top ingredient, but to name all six or seven...I change the channel!!

Regular Contributor

I like Harry, but he and Antonella combined were just too much for me this morning. Bad combination there.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't take too much of Harry ... he babbles on & on & looks redicilious in the bright green suit ... I change the channel!!!

Honored Contributor

How would you like to be married to the nose that talks nonstop!LOL Poor LS! Harry is the SG of the candle makers.

Super Contributor

SUCH a hard sell, I too stopped watching his shows, since his return during CIJ. I appreciate the quality and experience he brings, but he seems so pushy, so self-aggrandizing, I can't watch. Wish Q would coach down some of these aggressive vendors...it reminds me of Tony Little or Adrienne on HSN...shouting, selling hard, not what I used to like about the Q which was an informative expert.