Honored Contributor

Yes, the MODS had a tough job,but the constant poofs, stringent regulations, etc. are what had many leave here over the years.  

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I wonder if we will hear back from them or if they will say goodbye?  I wonder what they think of the shut down?  Maybe they could join us on the Proboards as regular posters?

@San Antonio Gal   I'm thinking, without forums to monitor, they will receive a pink slip. Too bad. Are we having a formal burial on Nov.2nd?

No, it's been posted here already that help with orders, etc. will still be available by contacting The Social Team at their usual email address. So at least some of them will continue to work in that capacity....thank goodness!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

Ditto! Heart

@World Traveler    So glad to see you!  You coming to the new board?  Did you get your Fab Fit Fun Box?  Did you like it?

@BalletBabe Hey, there! Good to see you.

Yes, I have migrated over to the new board and am enjoying it; still have a few things to learn how to do, but I'll get there. So glad that the topics are the same and that they are in alpha order. Plus, some of the sub forums on QVC are now uplifted to full status and you can see them along with the rest of the forum names. Speedy response when I have questions or suggestions, so I believe they are doing a good job of handling the influx of us all. Smiley Happy

Yes, I got the FFF box, two so far, and I like what they had to choose from. I paid for a full year, but I am not sure if I will continue after that. For now, it is fun to get a box of mixed goodies, right?

Have you had any adventures in the back yard lately or going to the mailbox? Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, another huge THANK YOU to all the Mods. You have been kind, patient and helpul through the years. I'm sure it hasn't always been easy, certainly a job I could not do.

Again, thank you. Riley1

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Yes, the MODS had a tough job,but the constant poofs, stringent regulations, etc. are what had many leave here over the years.  

@Shanus   Yes, BUT they didn't make the rules.  They just followed them IMO

Trusted Contributor

I am also super grateful for the dear mods!

They have removed so many mean and hurtful comments that have been directed at me and others.  Many of them have been removed so swiftly that very few even saw them.

I am truly thankful for their tireless work over the years as it seemed that no matter how many times these kind of comments would be removed--they would always pop back up again!!

HeartHeartHeart

Respected Contributor
I pray these moderators will be ok. Although Barbara deleted some of my posts I adore her for being there for us. I will miss them. Im sure morale at the Q is in the dumpster these days.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

They have removed so many mean and hurtful comments that have been directed at me and others.  Many of them have been removed so swiftly that very few even saw them.

I am truly thankful for their tireless work over the years as it seemed that no matter how many times these kind of comments would be removed--they would always pop back up again!!

HeartHeartHeart

@JasoninBoston   I am sorry that anyone was mean to you.   No reason for that.  I have had a few attack me but I twll them what I think and write their name down, and never respond to them again.

Trusted Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

HeartHeartHeart

@JasoninBoston   I am sorry that anyone was mean to you.   No reason for that.  I have had a few attack me but I twll them what I think and write their name down, and never respond to them again.

@BalletBabe 

Thank you for your empathy and understanding.

Even yesterday the dear mods removed some hateful posts about another community member.

I am hoping that perhaps some of those who have a strong disdain for me, certain hosts and others will go to the other boards and be less focused on trying to attack posters or hosts here!!  We'll see I guess.....

But for the mods I do think they have seen it all---really.  And stuff that not everyone has noticed due to how swiftly some of this stuff gets removed!!

Honored Contributor

Don't forget Anjelina.