Super Contributor

Tired of waiting for days to see my order processed

I dont understand what is taking qvc so long to process an order? I have had an order sitting there for four days and nothing ..I just cancelled an order last week that was sitting there marked processing for five days .. I cancelled it and I am about to cancel this one too .. I would think that in two days an order could be processed for shipping .. very disappointing .

Honored Contributor

Re: Tired of waiting for days to see my order processed

@Chatyone 2I know they aren't as fast as some, but they always tell me when I order what my EDD is and in over 25 years and hundreds and hundreds of orders, they've missed that EDD only once. 

To me, the processing time is irrelevant because if I hadn't accepted the EDD, I would have ended the order immediately and gone elsewhere to buy.

I do have to admit, I'm not as impatient as some, but I just don't order online for anything from anywhere or anyone if I truly need what I'm buying before the tell me I'll get what I'm paying for.

Honored Contributor

I've adopted the same philosophy as the OP.  If it sits "in processing for 4-5 days", I'm likely to cancel the order.  Just on general principles, since there's really no reason things should take that long, IMHO.

Esteemed Contributor

Strangely I come across this thread...my next door neighbor just called me earlier and said she got her lock and lock tsv today....she

ordered it late wednesday afternoon when i told her it was a tsv...

Now that is some fast shipping...the tsv was on wednesday...of this week....

Respected Contributor

I wonder why some items ship SO quickly and others sit in "processing" for days.  I don't get it.  I was lucky, though, the other day... In a "blonde moment" I ordered a wig the other night when they were on.  Next day I looked at that price again when QVC confirmed the order via email.  WHEW!  I don't know what got into me that night, but I sure didn't want to spend $119 for a wig the next day.  I was able to CANCEL it and I was so happy. Smiley Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Regular Contributor

TSV ships super fast.  They must have one crew working on the TSV item getting shipped out first. 

I am having the same issue with orders not moving for days. 

Whoever is in charge of the supply chain needs to make big changes! 

Esteemed Contributor

I never pay attention to how long it sits in processing because I do not care. When, I order I am told what my dock date will be. If I find that acceptable than I move forward with the order.

End of story.

Respected Contributor

I doesn't really bother me.  Sometimes when it takes a long time to process I actually forget I ordered it, and then I get all excited again when I get the shipping notice.  How sick is that??  LOL

Trusted Contributor

Don't feel bad, I ordered something for the first (and last) time from jtv. It's been sitting in processing since Jan 9th, when I questioned them, they responded, "you should have had it sent expedite shipping". Really?