Respected Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Rachel tends to be overbearing these days and doesn't let the vendor get a word in. 

@San Antonio Gal 

In my opinion she has always been overbearing. I remember years ago when she first started how she use to stand on top of the vendors. No personal space allowed. It drove me crazy.

I remember posting about it and I was crucified here on the boards (smile) I feel that everyone is now seeing what I noticed years ago. 

What do you mean she use to "stand on top of the vendors?"

Respected Contributor

Yes, they are annoying to watch, so I don't.  QVC management must know by now that hosts silly, immature acts while presenting are not working as far as sales go. But tptb continue along this line.  Less watching means less sales from me.

Valued Contributor

Re: Tired of the nonsense

[ Edited ]

@Rockycoast wrote:

Yes, they are annoying to watch, so I don't.  QVC management must know by now that hosts silly, immature acts while presenting are not working as far as sales go. But tptb continue along this line.  Less watching means less sales from me.

This is what QVC wants HSN is doing it too. Ponytail on headSmiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Rachel tends to be overbearing these days and doesn't let the vendor get a word in. 

@San Antonio Gal 

In my opinion she has always been overbearing. I remember years ago when she first started how she use to stand on top of the vendors. No personal space allowed. It drove me crazy.

I remember posting about it and I was crucified here on the boards (smile) I feel that everyone is now seeing what I noticed years ago. 

@icezeus I like Rachel so I'm still not seeing what you saw years ago.

Contributor

Yes, I have practically stopped watching.  Shawn K. is extreme at times and I won't watch any of her shows.

Honored Contributor

@travelin grandma wrote:

Not only the hosts.  I tried watching Susan Graver the other night with Jen as the host, and I honestly had trouble figuring out what they were saying because they were both talking at the same time  -- over each other.  What happened to courtesy of not speaking when someone else is?  I honestly had to turn the set off.  

@travelin grandma 

In defense of the host and the vendor, I think there is a time delay and the host and vendor cannot help talking over each other as they are not in the studio together.  The producer is talking in the host's ear and the vendor is talking but it is on time delay so they are talking over each other.  Then there is the problem with having 2 hosts talking, one vendor and the producer asking them to take it up a notch.  I think if they don't start back having vendors in the studio and having only one host at a time, it is going to dry up on the vine.  But, in all honesty, Susan has always talked over the host.

Honored Contributor

@10000thnickname wrote:

@travelin grandma  That's so funny!!

I was watching Isaac M with Amy and he was talking the whole time she was talking and sort of mumbling or something. They need to mute that guy!!
Never talk over someone else....goodness.
I had to laugh because I just got hearing aids and they work wonderfully but I found myself wishing I didn' t have them in! So I turned the channel.

Gary G who is the rep for D&C is a VERY respectful vendor. He is an active listener to the host and is always so polite. I can tell he gets a tad exasperated at RB when she babbles on and he doesn't get to say anything about the item. But he politely "takes it".  He is a true gentleman.

@10000thnickname 

But he is in the studio most of the time so that makes the give-and-take a little different.  I am happy you got hearing aids.  I think I need them soon.  It's a sign of my age, I suppose but I am asking persons to repeat themselves frequently.  

Super Contributor

@Nonametoday  That's true!

I love my hearing aids. But now a month later I see you can buy them over the counter. But my hearling loss was bad. I had let it go too long. So the tech took a lot of time to adjust them (all computers now) until they were perfect. And I started at 60% of my prescription and am now up to 80%. He had me use them at 100% at first and I couldn't stand it! It has to be gradual. The tech adjusts it slowly every few days so I can get used to it.   And sadly if this isn't done people end up hating their aids because they aren't right for their hearing loss. All things I didn't know...not a clue!
Nice though...it's a whole new life! I didn't realize what I wasn't hearing. I am thrilled to hear the tiny bird sounds outside that I wasn't hearing.
And they recharge overnight in their case and you can't see them in the ear.
I shouldn't have waited so long but I had to have cancer surgery and chemo so that took priority. 

Contributor

Couldn’t agree with you more. I think it’s time to take the wine off the set! 

JT must be on something. She has become over the top. Nothing sincere about her and whatever she is representing. No matter what it is her comments are, I’m getting multiples, I’m buying all in every color, hurry before there gone, blah blah blah. And to the models you need to get that. I can order it on my phone because this won’t last. I find myself watching with mute button on. If something looks interesting I look it up on computer.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tired of the nonsense

[ Edited ]

@10000thnickname wrote:

@travelin grandma  That's so funny!!

I was watching Isaac M with Amy and he was talking the whole time she was talking and sort of mumbling or something. They need to mute that guy!!
Never talk over someone else....goodness.
I had to laugh because I just got hearing aids and they work wonderfully but I found myself wishing I didn' t have them in! So I turned the channel.

Gary G who is the rep for D&C is a VERY respectful vendor. He is an active listener to the host and is always so polite. I can tell he gets a tad exasperated at RB when she babbles on and he doesn't get to say anything about the item. But he politely "takes it".  He is a true gentleman.

@10000thnickname 

I totally agree with you about Gary with D&C......great vendor, professional and a true gentlemen

Its not Isaac that should be quiet, it's Amy---she is very immature and self focused, I want to hear what Isaac has to say, he's the designer.....maybe if Amy did her homework and knew about the clothes she could contribute something positive instead of rambling on and playing "model" ......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”