Occasional Contributor
I am finding that I have to use the mute button lately when I watch shows with more than one host. I can't watch RB and JC anymore. They act like giggling school girls. It's painful to watch - even on mute.
Frequent Contributor

Ditto!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Tired of the nonsense

[ Edited ]

@ChrisInSC wrote:
I am finding that I have to use the mute button lately when I watch shows with more than one host. I can't watch RB and JC anymore. They act like giggling school girls. It's painful to watch - even on mute.

Same here. Couldn't even watch it last night at midnight.  RB had Valerie in a state ... she complete took over the show.  When a caller called in, she introducted herself first instead of Valerie.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The viewing, and hence actually purchasing products, went really well for me today starting around 7:00 a.m...and now this nonsense descended. Woman Frustrated

Regular Contributor
I enjoy hosts who are in a good mood when they are presenting, but the foolish behavior is just intolerable. They either forget they are wearing microphones or are just downright rude when they loudly yell and screech.
Esteemed Contributor

@ChrisInSC wrote:

100% agree with you. unbearable.......

Respected Contributor

@ChrisInSC 

Ditto here also.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did she actually just say "bequeathable" pieces??? 😩

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's painful to watch Q these days so I rarely do.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, it was a real mess last night with Jen and Rachel.  I wanted to watch, but gave up.  Too hard on the nerves!!!  Such silliness and unprofessionalism!!