Trusted Contributor

Re: Tired of seeing Host in Pjs

JT didn’t look bad in the pajamas she was wearing/selling last night.  Some hosts though just - IMO - come off looking sloppy and lazy.  Not all of us are into wearing pajamas all day.  

Occasional Contributor

Frankly, this "cozy" and "comfy" theme is getting old really quick. I understand that they are targeting folks who are isolating and quarantining at home. That's great; however, cabin socks, cozy throws, slippers and pj's can only go so far. I am desperately trying to find other appropriate items online for gift giving this year but the Q's offerings are not helping me out at all. If it's not pajamas or electronics you're after, then you are out of luck this year!

Super Contributor

Geez.....now JRT is in pajamas!  I usually don't care too much what the hosts wear, but I have to agree that the pajama game has gotten out of hand.....jmo!

Respected Contributor

I agree with everyone here regarding the hosts constantly in pj's. At first I didn't find it to be a big deal but now as you say it's gotten ridiculous as every time I tune in the ladies are in their pjs!  And the constant cozy lounge attire is overkill. And  BTW,  did anyone here buy that wearable blanket they were showing over and over the other day?

Esteemed Contributor

@Lvqfan wrote:

Geez.....now JRT is in pajamas!  I usually don't care too much what the hosts wear, but I have to agree that the pajama game has gotten out of hand.....jmo!

@Lvqfan   Top that off with the fact they are tight!!  Wow  Tacky

Frequent Contributor

In reading the comments it seems as though most folks are alluding to certain presenters.  So is it that you dislike, say Shawn, and therefore the pjs bother you?  Would you dislike pjs if it was, say Leah or Mary Beth or David (they seem to be liked better on the boards)?  

I watch for the products so it doesn't matter to me what they wear. I do have certain personalities that I prefer.

Esteemed Contributor

@greencardigan wrote:

In reading the comments it seems as though most folks are alluding to certain presenters.  So is it that you dislike, say Shawn, and therefore the pjs bother you?  Would you dislike pjs if it was, say Leah or Mary Beth or David (they seem to be liked better on the boards)?  

I watch for the products so it doesn't matter to me what they wear. I do have certain personalities that I prefer.

@greencardigan   I don't agree.  I think that Shawn and Courtney did it last year on Saturday nights.  I thought it was fun and still do, but this year it seems as if many hosts are doing it. and it has become over kill.  The worst part is when they have a back side the size of a double wide trailer and wear tight ones.  Sorry very tacky if you like the host or not.  JMO

Super Contributor

I love it.   I think that hosts and fashion designers in their lounge wear or PJ's are part of the holiday fun.  You know, cozy  comfy.  I love this time of year. 

New Contributor

Shaun just looks plum rediculous !!!  Those glasses and PJ's...why do they let her

look like that. It don't make me want to buy them.

Trusted Contributor

I watch very little of the Q but I think I caught a glimpse of Jayne or was it Rachel in their pj's today.   Definitely overkill.   I personally haven't bought anything for months and (as ridicuous as this may sound) will not until they become professional and stop with the constant push of the same  products.  And the amount of time theu spend on ;the TSV.