Respected Contributor

Re: Tired of hosts and vendors saying-----

@pommom wrote:

@Daysdee

Amy S. is notorious for stretching words in a sing-song manner.  So annoying.  I mute my TV when she's on.

I really like Amy. She is bubbly and upbeat but when she starts with the word-stretching I (reluctantly) have to either change the channel or hit the mute button on the remote.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hilariously even tho this chain is filled with on-air words and phrases that make me cringe, this is making me LOL!

My personal fave altho I think I should be blaming Evine not QVC is when I am advised to order everything as gift to my neighbors.  I always think, "Should we look into moving to one of these 'hoods where people are constantly gifting each other everything from cosmetics to air fryers?!" Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

@annespan wrote:

Hilariously even tho this chain is filled with on-air words and phrases that make me cringe, this is making me LOL!

My personal fave altho I think I should be blaming Evine not QVC is when I am advised to order everything as gift to my neighbors.  I always think, "Should we look into moving to one of these 'hoods where people are constantly gifting each other everything from cosmetics to air fryers?!" Cat Wink

@annespan ...  or a $60 coffee cake? That one really gets me.

Honored Contributor

That's only because you are watching much too much of QVC Tv.  Your tv has many other station to watch, find one you like.  I'm not talking about other shopping channels....lol  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pommom wrote:

"I can't..."

"Amazing"

When I hear someone say "I can't", my question is...you can't what??? 

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I can only recall one person who constantly refers to people as "you guys", and her problem seems to be a limited vocabulary.

lol!  I can think of one or two more.  That drives me crazy when anyone says it.  I am not a guy!

Trusted Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

It used to be "WHEN IT'S GONE IT'S GONE!"   LOL.

I remember that one!  lol!  I don't hear it anymore though.

Trusted Contributor

@kjae wrote:

@Must Love Dogs

I was waiting for someone to add the term "wildly".  It drives me crazy and it is a buzz word the Q has taught all of its' hosts to use-from Sandra to David.  It doesn't even make sense grammatically

Right, and I always thought it sounded scripted.  

Respected Contributor

You will find the professionals on HSN.

Trusted Contributor

@pommom wrote:

"I can't..."

"Amazing"

"Obscene"