Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tired of calling Customer Service

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Biftu I checked your account and if the return was the shoes it was refunded today.

Yes @Alice-QVC that is because I called this morning to credit my account.  Thanks for your response.

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

QVC returns are ALWAYS that slow ESPECIALLY if you use the label!

It is picked up by a third party shipper at the Post Office.  It could sit there for days or longer before they even take it.

The email generated does not means it has left....only means it has been scanned and accepted at the Post Office.

I thought we all knew this?  I wouldn't even bother calling C/S until the 3 week time.

@RespectLife  I did not know this, I rarely return items.  Maybe it's best not to use the label!?  In any event, three weeks is a long time for a return.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

QVC returns are ALWAYS that slow ESPECIALLY if you use the label!

It is picked up by a third party shipper at the Post Office.  It could sit there for days or longer before they even take it.

The email generated does not means it has left....only means it has been scanned and accepted at the Post Office.

I thought we all knew this?  I wouldn't even bother calling C/S until the 3 week time.

@RespectLife  I did not know this, I rarely return items.  Maybe it's best not to use the label!?  In any event, three weeks is a long time for a return.

@Biftu

Using the label is by far the slowest return resulting in a slower credit.

However, I just returned a top.  I thought I would pay on my own as it would HAVE to be cheaper than $6.95.

WRONG!  It was .60 more!  LOL

I will get my credit faster and the tracking is better though.

BUT if you pay on your own, you still have to watch your return credit closely!  QVC has a BAD habit of subtracting the label fee even if you didn't even use it!!!

Postage is going up again too!

Honored Contributor

Q labels are for the absolute slowest method of USPS.  They also rely on outside companies to move mail from place to place.  It can take what seems like forever for these returns to be processed.  I rarely use their labels because of this.