Honored Contributor

Re: Times are a changin' - My Evine shopping has surpassed the Q

@MominohioYears ago when tv shopping was new and different, I watched lots of shows that I never bought anything from.  I would never even watch them nowadays.  I buy so much less than I used to and lots of it is very practical, so Dyson and computerts and mattresses might get my money, but collections just to collect?  Not doing that any longer. Jewelry?  I won't even admit to myself how much I used to spend in an average month; but if I averaged my spending for the last five years, I'd be under $2.00 a month. 

Esteemed Contributor

I do not watch the shopping channels any longer besides a few minutes here and there, I have never ordered from Evine and only once from HSN, and QVC the only items I order any longer is ones that I have found on line and only my tried and true lines, their programming just does not interest me any longer.

Occasional Contributor

I  will not buy from Evine again.I have returned clothing several times.Some of the tops are so thin and almost cost as much  to return it.I also ordered Waggoner chocolates which I find not as good as the chocolates sold on QVC or HSN.Different strokes for different folks.

Honored Contributor

Years ago I decided I liked QVC the best because of their low intensity sales.  No fast talking, no "it's running out of time" hysteria, etc.  THAT's the reason I prefered it and why I watched and why I stayed.

Since that reason no longer applies....  I've been curious about the other shopping channels.  Evine in particular.  I still really like the concept and love having it shipped to my doorstep..... if I have to put up with motor mouth talkers, crass voices and high intensity sales from these hosts, I might as well watch programming that doesn't put me in a coma.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Never watch Evine, rarely HSN, and occasionally QVC. None of them are able to stay refreshingly relevant ie thewhole TV shopping must move forward in some novel ways or they risk the danger of becoming totally boring infomercials.

Respected Contributor

I like certain brands at Evine - Gems En Vogue, One World and Skinn mainly.

The Q - I like Earth booties or Sketchers casuals sometimes.

Also - a few of D&C bottoms once in awhile.

And -  a Lock n Lock set every so often.

I definitely shop more at Evine.

I am just a One World and Gems En Vogue walking spokeswoman! 😉 At least, that is what my husband thinks - hahaha!!!! 

Have a good one ladies! 

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

Not crazy about their clothes or shoes, but they have the best artisan jewelry and good prices.

Frequent Contributor

I am too! Love Waterford and the 3 amigos. Their jewelry is priced well and there is a lot of variety. Also, like Paula's stuff. 

Respected Contributor

Beekman 1802 presentation caught my eye one day (never watched EVINE) .... saw a baby goat in the arms of one of the presenters~!    I purchased their daily special .... 2 hand soaps & 1 lotion in a metal caddy.  Rec'd. 15% off since 1st time buyer which offset the $6.99 s&h.

IMG_0201

Regular Contributor

I have also found satisfaction with EVINE shopping.  There prices are affordable, quality is great....I'm converting from Q to Evine.. Hosts are easy to watch and there not so fake and pushy.....