Respected Contributor

Re: : Surely you jest!

[ Edited ]

I don’t think she cares about attracting new customers 

The Tribes feeds her ego and doesn’t question quality, price, or anything else.   Actual customers expect value and reviews.   Lol

Buying something at a certain time or having it taken out of your Cart isn’t going to fly with actual customers.  The Tribe trips over themselves buying “treasures” at exactly noon.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Three years ago today was Lisa Robertsons final show at QVC

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

The thing is she made viewers feel like they were in a rich country club or felt like a celeb on red carpet. Its the kind of life u would dream to have. I loved her Vicenza shows it looked so expensive those remotes. When Lisa left those remotes ceased to exist

Right - because QVC was tired of paying for them. No more diva treatment, Lisa no stay. Now Lisa has to treat herself as a diva. Piece of cake for her.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Lisa goal was to take us away from the reality of real world and give us Calgon take me away moments..some people looked up to Lisa as a,role model. She brought empowerment to our future female business leaders.

That's just sad.

Valued Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

I don’t think she cares about attracting new customers 

The Tribes feeds her ego and doesn’t question quality, price, or anything else.   Actual customers expect value and reviews.   Lol

Buying something at a certain time or having it taken out of your Cart isn’t going to fly with actual customers.  The Tribe trips over themselves buying “treasures” at exactly noon.   

What's even more entertaining is watching the tribe trip over themselves everyday at noon to shop for these one in a million treasures Lisa handpicked just for them only for the items nowadays to still be available hours and days later! Lisa does not like this and will try to push product later in the day with impromptu chats wearing the stuff and talking about how amazing amazing everything is and one of her "favorites". 

Honored Contributor

And let's not forget, Lisa also has a partner in all of this who I'm sure put up money to get this business going and/or keep it going.  She herself has said that. She's just never said who that person is.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

And let's not forget, Lisa also has a partner in all of this who I'm sure put up money to get this business going and/or keep it going.  She herself has said that. She's just never said who that person is.

I'm guessing it's her family.  

Nobody important would really invest in her business.  Leslie's name and Dr. Denese's name has been thrown out there as being possible business partners - but those women are savvy and smart.  They're going to demand more of Lisa than sitting on her couch wearing fake hair selling the Treasures to the Tribe at noon.  They'regoing to want to see profit and business growth.  

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Nobody important would really invest in her business.  Leslie's name and Dr. Denese's name has been thrown out there as being possible business partners - but those women are savvy and smart.  They're going to demand more of Lisa than sitting on her couch wearing fake hair selling the Treasures to the Tribe at noon.  Theyr'e going to want to see profit and business growth.  

I think it's her sister.  Possibly her father but yeah, definitely family IMO.  I don't even think she and Leslie are friends anymore.  I wonder if Leslie is one of the "friends" Lisa is referring to when she says they were her friend as long as she made them money. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Nobody important would really invest in her business.  Leslie's name and Dr. Denese's name has been thrown out there as being possible business partners - but those women are savvy and smart.  They're going to demand more of Lisa than sitting on her couch wearing fake hair selling the Treasures to the Tribe at noon.  Theyr'e going to want to see profit and business growth.  

I think it's her sister.  Possibly her father but yeah, definitely family IMO.  I don't even think she and Leslie are friends anymore.  I wonder if Leslie is one of the "friends" Lisa is referring to when she says they were her friend as long as she made them money. 

Leslie left QVC before Lisa did.    I don't know why they're no longer friends.  Anything is possible though.

Leslie is going to be a grandma, BTW

Respected Contributor

I haven't laughed this hard in weeks.

This whole post is a total hoot. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

The thing is Lisa is labeled a diva becauae to land her at any home shopping channel it would be a very expensive deal. Lisa would want a say so in everything from the hosts she would be working with, to the sets and profits of what she woild get. Lisa is a tough negoiator. I mean u can obviously tell that. Shes a business woman.