Respected Contributor

Re: Three years ago today was Lisa Robertsons final show at QVC

She doesn't look a day over her actual age.

Respected Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

She looks great!  I’m surprised she doesn’t have her own skin care line.  She doesn’t look a day over 35.

I think she looks her age, not 35.  

Trusted Contributor

Lisa reminds me of Audrey Hepburn.  She has that glamorous yet down to earth quality to her.  I remember how later in life, Audrey was an ambassador to Ethiopia.  I think Lisa would be very functional in a position like that. She would do well in a place like the Middle East. She might even be able to bring peace there.

Respected Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

Lisa reminds me of Audrey Hepburn.  She has that glamorous yet down to earth quality to her.  I remember how later in life, Audrey was an ambassador to Ethiopia.  I think Lisa would be very functional in a position like that. She would do well in a place like the Middle East. She might even be able to bring peace there.

Or she might be the next Daili Lama.  

Esteemed Contributor

three years ago today i had heart surgery....looks like none of you remembered......lol.....

Trusted Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@TenderMercies wrote:

Or she might be the next Daili Lama.  

@Shawnie YES!  If she ever decides to take up the Gelug School of Tibetan Buddhism, she may, indeed, be chosen as the next Dalai Lama.  Wouldn't that be wonderful?!

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...