Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Three years ago today was Lisa Robertsons final show at QVC

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

Sorry, I just don't have the energy to "gush" over a has-been salesperson.

@Plaid Pants2

Nor the DESIRE!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I think it's astounding that anyone knows the date of Lisa's final show, what the last TSV she presented was, and how long the GILI line has been presented. 

My little dog, a heartbeat at my feet. —Edith Wharton
Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet.--Colette

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@sunchild wrote:
@I agree with you @shellgarden regarding the grossly overpricing of most of her items. Those lighted canvas pieces she was offering? I found everyone one of them on line for exactly half of what she was selling them for! Every single one of them was exactly what she was selling and no bargains from her at all! I have also noticed that her sales have been declining. I mean for real? How many ponchos does one need??? She is, in my opinion, the most narcissistic, self absorbed and greedy person I have ever seen. Sorry Tribe but you’ve all swallowed the bait and over did it on her KoolAid!

@sunchild, I wholeheartedly agree with you on the greed comment. Lisa is cranking out those ponchos because THEY'RE EASY! No sizing required.  They essentially just look like you're wearing a blanket out and about. So silly but those women are buying them up like they're the hottest thing to wear lol. It made me laugh on the car chat when Nancy slipped up saying Lisa ordered herself a poncho from a luxury designer and now both Nancy and Katie wanted one too. Hmmm if Lisa's are so fantastic and she "lives in them" then why isn't she wearing her own brand? Why spend the money for high end designers?? Then all the tribe wanted to know where Lisa bought hers from and that question mysteriously got unanswered LOL! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Lisa goal was to take us away from the reality of real world and give us Calgon take me away moments..some people looked up to Lisa as a,role model. She brought empowerment to our future female business leaders.

Uh, no....Lisa's goal was to sell products for QVC and make her commission.

Rule #1 as a salesperson.......try to endear the customers and make them feel like you're their 'friend' and would never steer you wrong....they'll buy more that way.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

The thing is Lisa is labeled a diva becauae to land her at any home shopping channel it would be a very expensive deal. Lisa would want a say so in everything from the hosts she would be working with, to the sets and profits of what she woild get. Lisa is a tough negoiator. I mean u can obviously tell that. Shes a business woman.

@JONNYSBRO

I still want to know how you know anything about her finances, much less what she's thinking?

Answer: You don't, you just think you do.

Sad.......

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

@sunchild wrote:
@I agree with you @shellgarden regarding the grossly overpricing of most of her items. Those lighted canvas pieces she was offering? I found everyone one of them on line for exactly half of what she was selling them for! Every single one of them was exactly what she was selling and no bargains from her at all! I have also noticed that her sales have been declining. I mean for real? How many ponchos does one need??? She is, in my opinion, the most narcissistic, self absorbed and greedy person I have ever seen. Sorry Tribe but you’ve all swallowed the bait and over did it on her KoolAid!

@sunchild, I wholeheartedly agree with you on the greed comment. Lisa is cranking out those ponchos because THEY'RE EASY! No sizing required.  They essentially just look like you're wearing a blanket out and about. So silly but those women are buying them up like they're the hottest thing to wear lol. It made me laugh on the car chat when Nancy slipped up saying Lisa ordered herself a poncho from a luxury designer and now both Nancy and Katie wanted one too. Hmmm if Lisa's are so fantastic and she "lives in them" then why isn't she wearing her own brand? Why spend the money for high end designers?? Then all the tribe wanted to know where Lisa bought hers from and that question mysteriously got unanswered LOL! 

There are herd members who are buying half a dozen ponchos in a variety of colors; same with those croco bags.

Honestly - I almost never see an adult woman wear a poncho or ruana or whatever the name is this week. I may have seen it twice, ever.  If these women are all wearing these, in CA women would laugh at them.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Lisa is chatting in the snow.  She looks very glamorous.

11708AB4-0288-45A2-A580-7F36D12EAF90.jpeg

Highlighted
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is an unfiltered or digitally enhanced pic of Lisa earlier this year.  This is the real Lisa.

Art Unadulterated a.jpg

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

She looks great!  I’m surprised she doesn’t have her own skin care line.  She doesn’t look a day over 35.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

I think it's astounding that anyone knows the date of Lisa's final show, what the last TSV she presented was, and how long the GILI line has been presented. 

Anyone but Lisa herself.