Honored Contributor

Re: Three years ago today was Lisa Robertsons final show at QVC

I feel bad for Johnny.  It must be horribly lonely and sad to have a life that revolves around a has-been.   Perhaps counseling would help.

Honored Contributor

Hmmmm, i think it is suspect that on exactly on this day three years ago at 4:19 pm you posted for the first time on QVC’s forums and it was about Lisa leaving.

You arrived just hours before she left.   Either that is an amazing, amazing miracle or you have been messing with the posters on the forums ever since.

Most if us are on to you.  It’s time to give it a rest.

Respected Contributor

Since Lisa is apparently on TV sales again, is there any possibility that she may at some time return to QVC?  Even for those who don't like her, she did speak very clearly which is not true of all of today's hosts.

Trusted Contributor

This is supposed to be an LR gush posts only and celebratory one. Just to remember one of the most memorable goodbyea in QVC history. She created pop culture phenoma on home shopping tv. She gave viewers the ability to fantasize and what it would to live in your elite world. When i think i think of Lisas last episode the song that plays in my head is Thats Life by Frank Sinatra.
Frequent Contributor

The fact that y’all keep replying to Ol Jonny boys post keeps him fueled 

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

This is supposed to be an LR gush posts only and celebratory one. Just to remember one of the most memorable goodbyea in QVC history. She created pop culture phenoma on home shopping tv. She gave viewers the ability to fantasize and what it would to live in your elite world. When i think i think of Lisas last episode the song that plays in my head is Thats Life by Frank Sinatra.

Image result for hand on shaking head emoji

Frequent Contributor

I’m pretty sure y’all can understand why he probably has no one in his life but this forum

Honored Contributor

And I coudn't be happier!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I day that will be engrained is December 12 2014 was Lisa Robertsons final show at QVC. What a grande exit it was. Lisa came out in a black gorgeous gown stating it was her very last show at QVC. Everything in the entire 2 hours sold out in seconds. It was a huge party and even competitors feared this huge event. HSN counter programmed with a big party with Amy and Bobbi. LR was a cutural phenomonon icon and like the Susan Lucci of QVC. I cant believe its been three years it seems longer. What do u all remember from the final show?

I remember being happy knowing I'd never have to see her again. These 3 years have been amazing, amazing.  I now have time to lunch with the ladies after shopping on Madison Avenue.  Of course I always "lead with my bag".

Frequent Contributor

Does Hallmark have a card for such an event?