Trusted Contributor

Re: Three QVC Channels But Not Enough Products

@Equuleus wrote:

Two items you want are sold out and you base your comments on that????

That's the way it goes, that's life. 

@Equuleus  Hardly. This has happened numerous times over the many years of shopping with Q. This time it just happened one right after the other and I just got angry and posted. Smiley Happy 

Over the past years, I remember watching items on TV and would be in the process of placing my order(s) online, but before I could click "submit order" I would hear the host say, "Oh, sorry...sold out!"

So...In response to your snarky post, two items was not the situation at all. Frankly, I didn't think anyone wanted my entire shopping history to vilify my post. Next time, save the attitude.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Equuleus wrote:

@Equuleus 

96c4144587d6b606b7cc1fa48bca444844d07884e15b19dbcadc1e00ac94a814.jpg

@Spurt Thank you, Spurt!! You'll have to watch and read my response to that! Some people are just nasty and miserable full-time. *eye roll*

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

They do say 3 is the way to go ...

oh, that’s right ... that is for decorating purposes 😂!

3 Q channels is just overkill. Yep. 

@CAMOGIRL  For me, my gripe was that they don't have enough product (mostly clothing I've experienced) to satisify ONE channel let alone three! I noticed that a lot of the programs on the "sister" channels are repeats of the shows on their main channel. So they're showing clothes, or whatever, that have already sold out. Hmm.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

@kaydee50I keep thinking how smart you are to have called CS about sizing. Next time, and I'm sure it will happen again, I will do the same thing.

Last fall, I ordered a pair of the Taryn Rose slides being sure to read the description: FIT - TRUE TO SIZE. I ordered my regular size, but they were too short; my heel hung over the back. Returned and ordered half-size up. Received and STILL too short; my heel still hung over the back. Returned AGAIN and ordered another half-size up. Finally...success! I used the "Return for Same Item" so I didn't have to pay for all the return fees. 

I have never in my life had to buy a pair of shoes an entire size larger. In athletic shoes, a couple of times had to get a half-size bigger, but never a whole size bigger though. 

If the manufacturer hadn't said "true to size" I wouldn't have been so mad. So, I really shouldn't be too surprised that Q's sizing charts are skewed.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Equuleus wrote:

@Equuleus 

96c4144587d6b606b7cc1fa48bca444844d07884e15b19dbcadc1e00ac94a814.jpg

@Spurt Thank you, Spurt!! You'll have to watch and read my response to that! Some people are just nasty and miserable full-time. *eye roll*

Just because you don't like my post does not make me nasty and miserable.  That's quite a determination you've come to.