Respected Contributor

Re: Three New QVC Hosts Started Their New Hire Training

[ Edited ]

Courtney Kondhabi is good at her job.  I also like Elise Ivy.  It will be nice to see her on the main channel again.

New Contributor

All in all, I have liked the QVC hosts.  I will admit, some took a little time to get use to, but all were very well versed and compenent .  This new batch that came onboard during the last three months, oh my.  There is one that needs a bit more training. I never expected to see such an immature host that appears to have just fallen off of the pumpkin truck.  All the "whoop-whoops" and naivete is astounding.

Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

Courtney Kondhabi is good at her job.  I also like Elise Ivy.  It will be nice to see her on the main channel again.

These two hosts were not in the last group hired.  Elise has been on the Q Beauty Channel and been with QVC a few years.  Courtney K. came in with the previous group of hires.  I like both of the hosts.  The newer group--I don't know one from another yet except for Ali Carr since she is getting more air time and on David's show on Fridays or should I say "Friyays".