Honored Contributor

Re: Three New QVC Hosts Started Their New Hire Training

@culebra wrote:

I got a glimpse of Anthony Heywood the other night. I love his British accent and he is good at his job.  I thought maybe he came from QVC Great Britain.  He clearly was not a novice.

@culebra  I think Anthony is very good as well (he could use some styling tips though Smiley Happy).  He also has a great sense of humor, never taking himself too seriously -- I follow his Instagram page.  His latest post was a throwback to his QVC-UK hosting days when he had a full head of dark hair!

Esteemed Contributor

Re diversity, we don't know the figures re the applicant pool so we really don't know how QVC is doing.  How about someone with a disability or a veteran? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager. I totally forgot about her. She’s very good as a host. She will do well. She has a great presence
Esteemed Contributor

@LyndaGee. Thank you. It was Gwen Owens that I was referring to in my original post. She wasn’t on very long and she was gone. I didn’t think they gave her a chance. Maybe that’s why she sued them. Does anyone know what the outcome of the lawsuit was?
Esteemed Contributor

Who is the dark haired host who was on with Bob Mackie?  I think her name is Ally.  She did a great job.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone notice a male host with an English accent during a Gold Rush show? I haven’t seen him since.

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

I guess this begs the question: Which of the current hosts might possibly be leaving?? Hmmm....

@handygal2Perhaps none are leaving. There are 3 channels to cover and maybe some present hosts need relief from long shifts.

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

Who is the dark haired host who was on with Bob Mackie?  I think her name is Ally.  She did a great job.

@Snoopp  That was Ali Carr.  So far, she's a great new host.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Did anyone notice a male host with an English accent during a Gold Rush show? I haven’t seen him since.

@Shanus  That was Anthony Heywood (he used to be a QVC-UK host).  He is on typically in the early morning newbie hours.  Yesterday morning (4:00AM) he had a garden show.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

oh gosh,Ya know what???  If the Q was really," in tune"  they would cater to Senior citizens.............(please don't all choke" )

I'm not too sure this generation really shops here !!!  I have lots of grandkids and none shop QVC..............lol

But ,it is good for me...........lol  I'm 81 and this is how I began....lol  I grew into Amazon!!!! <3

So,if QVC is smart............and wants to , "stay in business" cater to the grandma's and grandpa's   cause rhe young are shopping elsewhere......................  just say'n