Esteemed Contributor

Re: Three New QVC Hosts Started Their New Hire Training

I do think that with these new hosts someone must be leaving.  Or maybe some hosts will go more part time.  I can see Shawn wanting to do that given she has a little one.

Respected Contributor

I'm concerned for the great Dan Hughes and Mary Beth Roe. I feel some will shuffle down to Tampa and work for HSN. Shawn going part time would.excite me..I won't miss this woman who makes up words !
Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:
I'm concerned for the great Dan Hughes and Mary Beth Roe. I feel some will shuffle down to Tampa and work for HSN. Shawn going part time would.excite me..I won't miss this woman who makes up words !

@Reever.  Dan and Mary Beth won’t be shuffled down to Tampa. Don’t worry.

Trusted Contributor

I want Rachel Boesing to depart, I cant stand her, she is loud and when she speaks, she makes no sense at all, so Rachel should leave!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Respected Contributor

Rachel also "talks with her hands". She mentioned once on air she was aware of it and trying to stop but she keeps doing it. She seems to be tasked with often kpicking off the Big Deal on QVC2 and I have to shut her off. She seems like a nice person but as a saleswoman I don't think her techniques work for me
Occasional Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@Reever.  Dan and Mary Beth won’t be shuffled down to Tampa. Don’t worry.

Lol! Exactly! Mary Beth just appeared on the Italian QVC as the face of QVC USA. Smiley Happy

Terri Conn!  Old fan of As The World Turns!  Loved you then- good luck to you at QVC.  Beautiful as ever.

Ali Carr doesn’t seem that great to me. She presented Logo clothing and babbled on and on about clothes in general and not much about the items in the Logo line. Worst of all, she dragged clothing on the floor a number of times while talking. She doesn’t give any appearance of really liking the clothes. She can call it gorgeous but if it’s on the floor it doesn’t look too gorgeous.

Occasional Contributor

hopefully they will say button and cotton correctly, I cringe when most try to pronounce it.

Occasional Contributor

Re:pronouncing words correctly

hopefully they will say button and cotton correctly, I cringe when most try to pronounce it.