Contributor

Thoroughly Enjoyed Christmas in July!!

Christmas is my favorite time of the year, and to be able to enjoy it when the days are long and it's warm outside is wonderful. I'm always sad when the month is over with, and the great prices have gone back up. The hosts were all terrific but I particularly enjoyed Valerie and the lovely things she and her team put together. I had entirely too much fun and watched every one of the presentations, and set the DVR to make sure I didn't miss anything on another Q channel. If you're a "bah humbug" person, you had 150+ channels you could turn to.  Thank you QVC for making July such a fun month.

Valued Contributor

Re: Thoroughly Enjoyed Christmas in July!!

I actually didn't buy anything. I have more than enough for Christmas decorations. In fact I have more than I need. So many memories. I did enjoy the way they decorated the set. It was interesting.

Honored Contributor

I thought it was fantastic also @vmli .  Sale prices on a lot of things were much better than I thought. I got just a few things, pacing myself for the fall. I actually bought year-round items (i.e., Luminara candles) as the best deals I snagged.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched shows I was interested in and recorded some.

Then I spent a lot of time online and ordered several items of Valerie’s. (The 4’ white tree & candle wreaths in pearls. I hope they look nice with the pearl branches).

I missed the presentation of her white runner with snowflakes and now it’s not available or on wait list. QVC please bring it back! 

Thank you Valerie and QVC for some new items and special pricing. 

Honored Contributor

I planned to catch some shows, but the month slipped away from me. I wasn't looking for anything specific. I did manage to get Valeries first TSV with the church.

Honored Contributor

Me too!  I sort of feel like I do in January when Christmas is over.  

It was refreshing to see something different from same old programming and products since January.   

Trusted Contributor

I am missing it too now that August is here and it is back to the same old same old.  It was a nice break in the programming and I loved it as I also loved watching the Christmas Movies on the Hallmark Channel.

Esteemed Contributor

@vmli wrote:

Christmas is my favorite time of the year, and to be able to enjoy it when the days are long and it's warm outside is wonderful. I'm always sad when the month is over with, and the great prices have gone back up. The hosts were all terrific but I particularly enjoyed Valerie and the lovely things she and her team put together. I had entirely too much fun and watched every one of the presentations, and set the DVR to make sure I didn't miss anything on another Q channel. If you're a "bah humbug" person, you had 150+ channels you could turn to.  Thank you QVC for making July such a fun month.

I couldn't agree more!! I even decorated my living room for the event with things I have purchased from the Q, and posted pictures on another thread. Everyone needs a little extra cheer sometimes and CIJ does it for me.

~~~All we need is love💖

Respected Contributor

@vmli wrote:

I so agree. It was such a refreshing change and I enjoyed the sale prices. In fact, I let time get away from me and was going to order a couple more gifts......I was somewhat shocked at how the prices had gone up. Next time, I will be sure to get all my orders in during July. Smiley Surprised