Regular Contributor

I helped my mom decorate our Christmas tree last night, and I came across a box of Thomas Pacconi ornaments my dad collected from the Q over the years. Oh, how I cried! My dad loved these ornaments so much. I found my favorite little blue church. I placed it right at the top of our tree. 

I searched the QVC site to see if there were other Thomas Pacconi ornaments, but it seems they're not sold here anymore. I snatched up a few from Etsy that my dad didn't have, but I can't find any sets. Did Thomas Pacconi move to a different shopping network by chance? I would like to get some ornaments for my tree so I can feel like I have a piece of my dad with me by collecting the ornaments he loved. 

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Thomas Pacconi Ornaments

Gosh, I don’t know but I loved his ornaments when he was on the Q. Maybe someone else will know. 

Honored Contributor

@KaliaMonet

From a quick Google search, I’m only seeing them at ETSY and eBay...so, I’m guessing they are only available as vintage items?

Good luck! What treasured memories for you!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

According to LinkedIn, he's now a shift manager at Walgreens, no longer in the ornament business.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomas-pacconi-sr-06787456

Lots of Pacconi ornament sets are available on eBay.

Regular Contributor

@nomless wrote:

According to LinkedIn, he's now a shift manager at Walgreens, no longer in the ornament business.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomas-pacconi-sr-06787456

Lots of Pacconi ornament sets are available on eBay.

Oh wow! That's shocking. Smiley Sad When I googled to find ornaments, that didn't show up. All I found was the Etsy and eBay links. How sad. 

Thanks for the info.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

@KaliaMonet

From a quick Google search, I’m only seeing them at ETSY and eBay...so, I’m guessing they are only available as vintage items?

Good luck! What treasured memories for you!

@LTT1 and @KaliaMonet,  

They’re listed on the Ruby Lane site, too.  Good luck in searching for these lovely vintage mementoes, @KaliaMonet.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

I see a couple of sets on Amazon along with his Christmas music box and some of the large figurines of snowmen.  

Honored Contributor

How nice to find the ornaments.  I have several things from T.P. collection. I don't know what happened to him after he left the Q.....his name brings back memories of some of the interesting things QVC used to sell.

Respected Contributor

I have several of his items also. When he left QVC he went to SHOPNBC which is now Evine. I really don't know what happen to him after that.

Honored Contributor

I think I have some of his ornaments; I have the different fruits that came in a wooden crate-------does that sound like his?  But also bought one of his faux xmas trees about 20+ years ago---it needs to be replaced soon as the branches are unwinding from it. And there are about 10 separate cords that need to be plugged in too. thought he was a nice man--didn't his wife die during his time with the Q--he then kind of disappeared.