Honored Contributor

Re: This is too funny !!!! (Millenial!!!)

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99

absolutely! My one son would probably never even watch Q let alone order-he is one that researches & researches everything he buys - then he waits and never would pay s/h if he can get it Free!

My other son enjoys Q and has purchased many things for both him & his home (I think his fav things are Canon Rebel & Dyson).

My cousins daughter is who called me NOT my niece.  I would be surprised if she (niece) ever watches because I shop for her on Q like her personal shopper!

her fav thing she says: "oh boy aunty has been shopping package (s)from QVC!"

I have always enjoyed Q but as @qualitygal here stated: "we probably have everything we need  - so nothing appeals to us".   I agree! (But I always find something!!!😮)

Happy weekend!😀

Honored Contributor

Re: This is too funny !!!! (Millenial!!!)

@Winkk wrote:

As much as I agree with all of you QVC does what is good for business.  If items don't sell they drop them.

@Winkk

Not necessarily....for example, electronics have been doing bad and sales continue to decline year after year....but you turn it on and there they are again and again and again.....thats why I only watch AM STYLE on the weekend and then no more...its usually electronics or vacuum or mixer on Sundays.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”