Frequent Contributor

Re: This is hardly a clearance sale!

I recently purchased 2 pair of Denim & Co crop pants that were only $19.98 each! Originally they were in the low $40 range each so I jumped on that deal.  If you watch the brands you prefer there are some good deals out there-you just have to keep watching.  I record my favorite shows & then go back to watch after work.  I've picked up some real savings in the past couple of weeks.  it's just like in the retail stores.  The really great deals take more patience to find.  :-D

Honored Contributor

The Q doesn't understand that a clearance sale to most of us means you can grab a $100 item for 20 bucks.

They have never gotten that concept.

Super Contributor

There is nothing in my size on clearance in the clothing department and I am a medium to large depending on what style or brand.. I can't find pants to fit even full price! There seems to be shortage of sizes in many of the items that I would buy. The only thing they seem to have are some really odd leftovers that are available in all sizes.

Valued Contributor

I did get today D. &Co.beach pants for $8 plus s/h.Very nice so I went back for more & no more & the inseam I ordered was up to $19.98.Roll of dice I guess.

Great markdown on nice raincoat just not my size.